Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36
@jinstone

Thank you !!! ^w^
I'm glad you like it, OMG! ;w;
@jinstone

Thank you !!! ^w^
I'm glad you like it, OMG! ;w;
@zhiseed @Fujoshi @mole4967992

your entries are incredible!!
@zhiseed @Fujoshi @mole4967992

your entries are incredible!!
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
@ryoubakura
Thank you! ;w;
@ryoubakura
Thank you! ;w;
[center][font=courier]At the very end i have managed to make my second entry. Just curious if you have anything to say about it.[/font] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/216a/f/2016/110/b/5/obs_by_shanol-d9zn5sq.png[/img][/center]
At the very end i have managed to make my second entry.
Just curious if you have anything to say about it.

obs_by_shanol-d9zn5sq.png
All these accents and skins are incredible! I almost wish I had a water themed lair so I could use them all <3

@Trillium @Denain @promptoargentum @Desnik

If none of your skins don't win, I really hope you decide to print these accents anyways, because I certainly will buy them! I have a water themed Tundra boy and gal who are in desperate need of some accents~
All these accents and skins are incredible! I almost wish I had a water themed lair so I could use them all <3

@Trillium @Denain @promptoargentum @Desnik

If none of your skins don't win, I really hope you decide to print these accents anyways, because I certainly will buy them! I have a water themed Tundra boy and gal who are in desperate need of some accents~
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@apis
Thank you! <3
@apis
Thank you! <3
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
@Catfeather I love lovE LOVE seawalker!!!!! If you don't win in the contest and wind up selling your own copies instead, I'd LOVE a ping. It's 100% perfect for the Tide Pool subspecies I'm trying to figure out. Like look at it on my main example scry. i'm CRYING it's so great~ [img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s165/illueia/Flight%20Rising/Tide%20Pool%20with%20ACCENT%20OMG.png[/img]
@Catfeather
I love lovE LOVE seawalker!!!!! If you don't win in the contest and wind up selling your own copies instead, I'd LOVE a ping.
It's 100% perfect for the Tide Pool subspecies I'm trying to figure out. Like look at it on my main example scry. i'm CRYING it's so great~

Tide%20Pool%20with%20ACCENT%20OMG.png
@cr1tikal
your entry made me smile
@cr1tikal
your entry made me smile
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png

@rattus @FoxerOwl @ryoubakura

Thank you all for comments of my submission! (*hug

@Ramanth

Thank you very much for noticing me about this mistake! I'll fix it as soon as possible.
That is all my fault fo missing this part, i am a little bit in hurry... Really sorry about that.

@rattus @FoxerOwl @ryoubakura

Thank you all for comments of my submission! (*hug

@Ramanth

Thank you very much for noticing me about this mistake! I'll fix it as soon as possible.
That is all my fault fo missing this part, i am a little bit in hurry... Really sorry about that.

@Itartas the male Spiral accent is amazing and so detailed!
@sunflic the guardian accent would be the perfect for my (future) water rep :D
@Spinaria your two accents are so beautiful, and I definitely need a copy of Rainbow Fins <3
@Hypothermia just wow. Beast from below is so detailed and beautiful - I need it

If none of your accents win and you decide to print it, please ping me <3
@Itartas the male Spiral accent is amazing and so detailed!
@sunflic the guardian accent would be the perfect for my (future) water rep :D
@Spinaria your two accents are so beautiful, and I definitely need a copy of Rainbow Fins <3
@Hypothermia just wow. Beast from below is so detailed and beautiful - I need it

If none of your accents win and you decide to print it, please ping me <3
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36