Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39
@Smugwing

thanks so much!!! that is really helpful!!!
:D
@Smugwing

thanks so much!!! that is really helpful!!!
:D
DAy3VkTqg.png
@Gaia I guess I just felt singled out since there are still so many wips in the submissions but okay I understand. I posted a finished version now but maybe it could be added to the rules that no wips are allowed?

"(posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)" <-- from the offcial rules.
I posted an entry and didn't break the rules if you just go by this sentence!

It's just a few more words and would make thgins easier for everyone!
@Gaia I guess I just felt singled out since there are still so many wips in the submissions but okay I understand. I posted a finished version now but maybe it could be added to the rules that no wips are allowed?

"(posting a claim slot without an entry. Reserve posts without an entry inside will be deleted.)" <-- from the offcial rules.
I posted an entry and didn't break the rules if you just go by this sentence!

It's just a few more words and would make thgins easier for everyone!
@Wookieinmashoo did you paint it on the *accent goes here* layer? if yes you simply have to turn off visibiltiy of the skin layers underneath (btw the entire folder)
@Wookieinmashoo did you paint it on the *accent goes here* layer? if yes you simply have to turn off visibiltiy of the skin layers underneath (btw the entire folder)
[img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160310C/ezimba15641050641200.png[/img] @Uniformshark: I do that and I get this. It doesn't have the lines or shading on it.
ezimba15641050641200.png
@Uniformshark:
I do that and I get this. It doesn't have the lines or shading on it.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@NomasaurusRex I love your accent! It's so cute! I really hope it wins :)
@NomasaurusRex I love your accent! It's so cute! I really hope it wins :)
So I just posted my entry, which was supposed to look like a blown-glass figurine but ended up looking more like, not that. And I'm wondering if this version with the swirls might be better to get the point across? Or does it just look really dumb...? [img]http://i.imgur.com/a5sXHMa.png[/img]
So I just posted my entry, which was supposed to look like a blown-glass figurine but ended up looking more like, not that.

And I'm wondering if this version with the swirls might be better to get the point across? Or does it just look really dumb...?

a5sXHMa.png
37adqBC.png
@reaperbird I like both versions, but the swirls do make it a bit more obvious that the dragon is transparent. I think they look cool :)
@reaperbird I like both versions, but the swirls do make it a bit more obvious that the dragon is transparent. I think they look cool :)
@OctaviaBlake
Thank you so much ;u;
@OctaviaBlake
Thank you so much ;u;
@Uniformshark If your entry is the one I remember, the picture you submitted had 'WIP' on the accent itself. From what I understand it is ok to post a WIP and edit it/update until the final date. The concern with having WIP on the picture itself is that if you do not update by the deadline and your image still has WIP on it, it must be skipped. If the WIP was typed below it, the image you post (complete by your standards or not) will be the submission considered. I don't know the full details nor have any official capacity, but I feel that I understood the situation and the concern from the site. [quote=Gaia] "(with WIP painted over it or screenshots of the work in progress in the photoshop program)" "All non-submission posts are removed from the submission thread in order to keep it clean for when the admin will start the judging process." [/quote] So you are free to post WIPs as long as the image you post could be considered as an entry should you forget to update in time. The official rules could be more clear to state this though.
@Uniformshark
If your entry is the one I remember, the picture you submitted had 'WIP' on the accent itself. From what I understand it is ok to post a WIP and edit it/update until the final date. The concern with having WIP on the picture itself is that if you do not update by the deadline and your image still has WIP on it, it must be skipped. If the WIP was typed below it, the image you post (complete by your standards or not) will be the submission considered.

I don't know the full details nor have any official capacity, but I feel that I understood the situation and the concern from the site.

Gaia wrote:
"(with WIP painted over it or screenshots of the work in progress in the photoshop program)"
"All non-submission posts are removed from the submission thread in order to keep it clean for when the admin will start the judging process."

So you are free to post WIPs as long as the image you post could be considered as an entry should you forget to update in time.
The official rules could be more clear to state this though.
3H5nP7C.png
MmBygYl.gif
@Jaypaw oh thank you for kind word : )
I love ridgeback female because her wing could paint so much things, just like a canvas!
@Jaypaw oh thank you for kind word : )
I love ridgeback female because her wing could paint so much things, just like a canvas!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39