Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 337 338
@MaleficWhim Thank you! I sent the skincent, enjoy! <3
@MaleficWhim Thank you! I sent the skincent, enjoy! <3
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@alive
can i have a copy of frozen ruler if any are left?
@alive
can i have a copy of frozen ruler if any are left?
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
@Kittson Yup! There's a few copies leftover, send me the payment (700g or 476kt) and I'll send you a copy. :)
@Kittson Yup! There's a few copies leftover, send me the payment (700g or 476kt) and I'll send you a copy. :)
@Alive
Can I get a copy of Frozen Ruler please, if there are any left?
Also, can you add me to your general pinglist?
@Alive
Can I get a copy of Frozen Ruler please, if there are any left?
Also, can you add me to your general pinglist?
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
Yes! There's 3 copies on the auction house currently for 700g each, but if you'd like to pay with treasure instead I can take a copy off for you. ^^ Added to the pinglist, thank you!
@Leafdapple1
Yes! There's 3 copies on the auction house currently for 700g each, but if you'd like to pay with treasure instead I can take a copy off for you. ^^ Added to the pinglist, thank you!
@Alive
Oops yeah, can I pay with treasure please?
@Alive
Oops yeah, can I pay with treasure please?
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Leafdapple1
Yep, that'd be great! ^^ Send me the payment and I'll reply with the skincent as soon as I receive it. c:
With treasure it would be 476kt at a ratio of 1:680.
@Leafdapple1
Yep, that'd be great! ^^ Send me the payment and I'll reply with the skincent as soon as I receive it. c:
With treasure it would be 476kt at a ratio of 1:680.
@Alive just popping back in here to tell you how much i adore this skincent, especially on Mikhail [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196029/19602804_350.png[/img] he's so beautiful /sob pretty please add me to your pinglist, i'm excited for more stuff from you! c:
@Alive
just popping back in here to tell you how much i adore this skincent, especially on Mikhail
19602804_350.png
he's so beautiful /sob

pretty please add me to your pinglist, i'm excited for more stuff from you! c:
9l7NtAu.gif
@addison
It makes me super happy that you like it!! ;o; Ahh, your boy is beautiful. <3
I've added you to my pinglist, thank you for liking my work! ;v;
@addison
It makes me super happy that you like it!! ;o; Ahh, your boy is beautiful. <3
I've added you to my pinglist, thank you for liking my work! ;v;
[center][b]New accent![/b] Latent Bloom & Empyrean Bloom [skin=16057][skin=16058] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/728f/f/2016/032/a/4/nck_2_by_tamashi_soul-d9q6c09.png[/img] [b]Price:[/b] 500g or 340kt I currently have 9 of each in stock, you will be able to find them on the auction house for 500g a piece! If you would prefer to pay with treasure, let me know and I'll pull a copy off for you. c: (Keep an eye on the OP for a more accurate number of what I have in stock, I keep it updated) Once all available copies are sold, slots for the second run and so on will be open for pre-order. These will not be retired, they'll always be available as long as there are people interested! ----- [b]General Pinglist:[/b] @lightenvee @Pelistorm @World @MaleficWhim @Leafdapple1 @addison [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] (Sorry if I mispinged anyone!! ;v; I used a duplicate ping remover, but if by mistake you were ping twice, please forgive me) [b]For male accents in general:[/b] @abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere@androgynace @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @ArtsyChap @asgore @ashtastic @Astraya @axionAngel @Batcatization @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @Bretwalda @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Cindee @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eme @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @fenix @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Gacha @Gaelic @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @hayum @heaki @Heathers @hiperyon @honeyT @IndigoPi @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @juawia @juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaitii @KallenTheSylveon @kaykat @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @lez @lightenvee @Lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @LucidDreams @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Mortveil @MusicalMaladies @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies @nereides @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @Paddington @PandragonsBox @Pangur @passingavery @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Purrlpink @FWD @Quinn @RainbowSmoothie @ranyani @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki @Replasy @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @Rustdover @Safirien @sakku @seepratintti @senpai @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silvers @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnacin @squidragon @StarMia @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @thecatsred @TheCunningCorvid @Thewaka @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @kazay @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @yonderthought @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Rinibun @Morgrim [b]For male Coatl accents:[/b] @314pyper @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @Amarina @Ambitious @Amerretti @Ammut @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @arbore @Arma @Asmea @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Athexreh @atrolock @Ballad @Bewildebeest @BlackMistress @breathinglight @breloominati @Bunnykins @candor @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @cassichu @CasualPancakes @Cerelin @cervas @Chemistry @chocollama @ChristianCutie @christina @clearlyadorable @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @CodeKhoshehk @colieflower @Creepshow @Crescental @Cryptic @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @dagmaar @Danizaurs @Darlnim @decadent @delightfuliza @Denryu @Dragondrop @dragonfire27 @DrbeanCat @durandal @Dusuki @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @emiliexandra @Empyreal @Espoir @everynne @Eyedol @Faileas @Fairie @fairyneko @FancyNames @Fenix @firtarian @Founder @freiheit @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @gilan @Glaceon22 @bandit1971 @gotw3 @Hailey @heat @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @hotdoge @hybridtulips @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Itsy @Jackdawxb @JesterGurl @julia @Juushika @Kairoku @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @keraunic @Khoshekh @Kiaora @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt @KittyAoba @Kodex @leeedea @Leora @magister @Micheru @milkcocoa @Moray @Murasaki @Naitochan @nameddame @Namor @nerdydragon @Neroshii @NicoleEirin @noelblue @nothakus @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Parad0xxy @Pasafatu @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @PixieSparkles @PlushyRobot @Prabha @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @Quake @Quenya @radpunkster @RationalParanoia @RatofSpring @Ravera @RayFisch @Rayzor @Reborn @RedLily @RedSheep @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @ruletheworld @rynxenvy @Sais @SamSkelsey @Seolyn @ShadowOfDestiny @sharkbutt @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @SkylerintheSky @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @Solackno @Solaritude @Soraia @sorey @Soupy @spiderling @stags @Starly @SunChaser @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @tackysnaps @thefrogg @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @ToasteredToast @Torichibi @toy @traidy @triska @tunamaru @TwilightFlower @TygerTyger @tylahjayne @valandelle @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Veracity @Vespertiine @violette @vulstal @Winterdream @wobbitt @wolyang @World @wrecknrule @Xairathan @xarazura @yin @yoon123k @yousiren @ysunkoiw @YukiBear @Zephemeral @Zilleniose @Physics @pushpin @igavvedit @Ranuja @Lilabounce @rainy @Eythel @Toriel[/center]
New accent!

Latent Bloom & Empyrean Bloom

nck_2_by_tamashi_soul-d9q6c09.png

Price: 500g or 340kt

I currently have 9 of each in stock, you will be able to find them on the auction house for 500g a piece! If you would prefer to pay with treasure, let me know and I'll pull a copy off for you. c:
(Keep an eye on the OP for a more accurate number of what I have in stock, I keep it updated)

Once all available copies are sold, slots for the second run and so on will be open for pre-order.

These will not be retired, they'll always be available as long as there are people interested!

General Pinglist:

@lightenvee @Pelistorm @World @MaleficWhim @Leafdapple1 @addison

ZdkXYy5.png

(Sorry if I mispinged anyone!! ;v; I used a duplicate ping remover, but if by mistake you were ping twice, please forgive me)

For male accents in general:
@abril @abzu @Achi @Aeonox @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alstroemeria @Alyci @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere@androgynace @anhbon921 @arach @Aralas @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @ArtsyChap @asgore @ashtastic @Astraya @axionAngel @Batcatization @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @Bretwalda @briar @Cabe @Candor @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Cindee @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @curio @Cute @Desi @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eme @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @fenix @Finne @FireflyRhapsody @FlareSolaire @Frillshark @Gacha @Gaelic @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @hayum @heaki @Heathers @hiperyon @honeyT @IndigoPi @Interlinea @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @juawia @juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kaitii @KallenTheSylveon @kaykat @kikay @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyoya @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @lez @lightenvee @Lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara @LucidDreams @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @Malis @mangusto @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @metallokinetic @misscallierose @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Mortveil @MusicalMaladies @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies @nereides @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @ophician @Oriel @Paddington @PandragonsBox @Pangur @passingavery @PattSso @Pecha @pjoenix @piscula @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Purrlpink @FWD @Quinn @RainbowSmoothie @ranyani @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki @Replasy @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rubyredtan @Rustdover @Safirien @sakku @seepratintti @senpai @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silvers @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnacin @squidragon @StarMia @Stasha @Steel @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Taaarnfalk @tangaroa @thecatsred @TheCunningCorvid @Thewaka @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Uitwaaien @Unthymely @velvetpaws @Vulpen @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @kazay @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @yonderthought @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai @wizardmymom @Ultima @Jinkx @Rosabelle @Rinibun @Morgrim

For male Coatl accents:
@314pyper @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @Amarina @Ambitious @Amerretti @Ammut @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @arbore @Arma @Asmea @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Athexreh @atrolock @Ballad @Bewildebeest @BlackMistress @breathinglight @breloominati @Bunnykins @candor @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @cassichu @CasualPancakes @Cerelin @cervas @Chemistry @chocollama @ChristianCutie @christina @clearlyadorable @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @CodeKhoshehk @colieflower @Creepshow @Crescental @Cryptic @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @dagmaar @Danizaurs @Darlnim @decadent @delightfuliza @Denryu @Dragondrop @dragonfire27 @DrbeanCat @durandal @Dusuki @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @emiliexandra @Empyreal @Espoir @everynne @Eyedol @Faileas @Fairie @fairyneko @FancyNames @Fenix @firtarian @Founder @freiheit @Fujinyumi @Fujo @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @gilan @Glaceon22 @bandit1971 @gotw3 @Hailey @heat @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @hotdoge @hybridtulips @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Itsy @Jackdawxb @JesterGurl @julia @Juushika @Kairoku @Kalahira @Kalistys @Kardi @keraunic @Khoshekh @Kiaora @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt @KittyAoba @Kodex @leeedea @Leora @magister @Micheru @milkcocoa @Moray @Murasaki @Naitochan @nameddame @Namor @nerdydragon @Neroshii @NicoleEirin @noelblue @nothakus @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Pandonkey @Parad0xxy @Pasafatu @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @PixieSparkles @PlushyRobot @Prabha @Primfairy @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @Quake @Quenya @radpunkster @RationalParanoia @RatofSpring @Ravera @RayFisch @Rayzor @Reborn @RedLily @RedSheep @reitgerte @rethi @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @Roselia @Rosenades @ruletheworld @rynxenvy @Sais @SamSkelsey @Seolyn @ShadowOfDestiny @sharkbutt @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @SkylerintheSky @Slumber @SmoggyBelle @Solackno @Solaritude @Soraia @sorey @Soupy @spiderling @stags @Starly @SunChaser @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @tackysnaps @thefrogg @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @ToasteredToast @Torichibi @toy @traidy @triska @tunamaru @TwilightFlower @TygerTyger @tylahjayne @valandelle @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Veracity @Vespertiine @violette @vulstal @Winterdream @wobbitt @wolyang @World @wrecknrule @Xairathan @xarazura @yin @yoon123k @yousiren @ysunkoiw @YukiBear @Zephemeral @Zilleniose @Physics @pushpin @igavvedit @Ranuja @Lilabounce @rainy @Eythel @Toriel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 337 338