Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Forgeborne Sisters
1 2
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/122/d/f/forgeborne_sisters___female_guardians__fr__by_md33z-d63t852.png[/img] [i]The Forgeborne Sisters are a group of elite Guardians, hailing from the molten heart of the Ashfall Waste. Coated in the most impenetrable metals, enchanted by the best mages and thrown into the flaming abyss of The Great Furnace, these Guardians were born to crush any foe that threatens to approach what they defend. They are loyal, elite mercenaries, and will protect the flight they are part of with their life. ...for a price.[/i][/center] [b]Each of them are 800k Treasure, OR 2,000 gems. Treasure is preferred. [/b] You'll have to pay your own blueprint. -> The smoke puff is going to be removed, due to obstruction of the lineart. If you want your own Forgeborne Sister, please fill out this form: [b]FORM Username: Flight: Payment Choice: Which Sister?(nr please): I hereby agree that I will not resell or alter the skin myself.[/b]
forgeborne_sisters___female_guardians__fr__by_md33z-d63t852.png

The Forgeborne Sisters are a group of elite Guardians, hailing from the molten heart of the Ashfall Waste.
Coated in the most impenetrable metals, enchanted by the best mages and thrown into the flaming abyss of The Great Furnace, these Guardians were born to crush any foe that threatens to approach what they defend.

They are loyal, elite mercenaries, and will protect the flight they are part of with their life.
...for a price.

Each of them are 800k Treasure, OR 2,000 gems.
Treasure is preferred.

You'll have to pay your own blueprint.
-> The smoke puff is going to be removed, due to obstruction of the lineart.

If you want your own Forgeborne Sister, please fill out this form:

FORM
Username:
Flight:
Payment Choice:
Which Sister?(nr please):
I hereby agree that I will not resell or alter the skin myself.
vpuvys.gif
One day I will have one of these *A*
-weeps at empty treasure pile-
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog Oj8EE.gif
[quote name="StarrySeas" date="2013-06-06 06:00:05" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=1&id=17109#17367"][center]One day I will have one of these *A* -weeps at empty treasure pile-[/center][/quote] You're part of Singing Stones, If I remember correctly. I can save one for you until you can pay, for as long as you want :>

You're part of Singing Stones, If I remember correctly.
I can save one for you until you can pay, for as long as you want :>
vpuvys.gif
I'm not sure if I am actually, I haven't heard of the Singing Stones xD;
Unless that's one of the FRF/Opal's groups or FRCompendium.
I'm not sure if I am actually, I haven't heard of the Singing Stones xD;
Unless that's one of the FRF/Opal's groups or FRCompendium.
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog Oj8EE.gif
Username: Myrddin
Flight: Light
Payment Choice: Gems

I'll have the gems tomorrow or this weekend. I can't get the faire games to work on my crappy internet up here, so that's the only way I can pay. Is that alright?

I'll have the gems tomorrow or this weekend. I can't get the faire games to work on my crappy internet up here, so that's the only way I can pay. Is that alright?
[quote name="Myrddin" date="2013-06-06 12:16:46" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=1&id=17109#18200"]Username: Myrddin Flight: Light Payment Choice: Gems I hereby agree that I will not resell or alter the skin myself. I'll have the gems tomorrow or this weekend. I can't get the faire games to work on my crappy internet up here, so that's the only way I can pay. Is that alright?[/quote] Poifect <3 However, one question: Which one do you want? XD Forgot to add this to the form.

I&#039;ll have the gems tomorrow or this weekend. I can&#039;t get the faire games to work on my crappy internet up here, so that&#039;s the only way I can pay. Is that alright?

Poifect <3

However, one question:
Which one do you want? XD
Forgot to add this to the form.
vpuvys.gif
EDIT: These skins are most likely against the FR rules due to textures and over-shadowing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This will only be a display thread from now on.
EDIT: These skins are most likely against the FR rules due to textures and over-shadowing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This will only be a display thread from now on.
vpuvys.gif
They are very good looking skins. I&#039;d hate to see them go unused. Would you like to discuss how to make them viable skin submissions?
They are very good looking skins. I&#039;d hate to see them go unused. Would you like to discuss how to make them viable skin submissions?
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
These skins are so pretty! I'm sure you can still make them work. The two rules violations I see are the smoke, which obscures the line art, and the glows, which do not glow a darker shade. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5S5rPmY.png[/img] If you still have an intact layered file, these should be pretty easy to make work. If they've been flattened, here's a trick: [LIST] [*]Take the line art from a blank skin file. [*]Line it up exactly over your dragon. [*]Keep the layer locked and airbrush the lines over the glows a slightly darker shade by hand. [*]Erase out the extra linework that you don't need. [/LIST] OR [LIST] [*]Take the line art from a blank skin file. [*]Line it up exactly over your dragon. [*]Duplicate the layer with your colored dragon. [*]Drag the duplicated color up over the linework and make a layer sammich, with colors --- lines ---- colors [*]Apply a clipping mask to clip the top colors with the line art with ctrl+alt+g [*]Then go into hue saturation and take the value of the clipped colors down, and the saturation up. There should now be darker copies of the lines on your dragon. [*]Erase out the extra linework that you don't need. [/LIST] Our apologies for the rules update and clarification coming up a bit too late. Hopefully they can make future skin creation rules a bit more clear.
These skins are so pretty! I&#039;m sure you can still make them work. The two rules violations I see are the smoke, which obscures the line art, and the glows, which do not glow a darker shade.

5S5rPmY.png

If you still have an intact layered file, these should be pretty easy to make work. If they&#039;ve been flattened, here&#039;s a trick:
  • Take the line art from a blank skin file.
  • Line it up exactly over your dragon.
  • Keep the layer locked and airbrush the lines over the glows a slightly darker shade by hand.
  • Erase out the extra linework that you don&#039;t need.

OR
  • Take the line art from a blank skin file.
  • Line it up exactly over your dragon.
  • Duplicate the layer with your colored dragon.
  • Drag the duplicated color up over the linework and make a layer sammich, with colors --- lines ---- colors
  • Apply a clipping mask to clip the top colors with the line art with ctrl+alt+g
  • Then go into hue saturation and take the value of the clipped colors down, and the saturation up. There should now be darker copies of the lines on your dragon.
  • Erase out the extra linework that you don&#039;t need.

Our apologies for the rules update and clarification coming up a bit too late. Hopefully they can make future skin creation rules a bit more clear.
With the smoke you could retain it as long as it doesn&#039;t overlap lines. :-)
With the smoke you could retain it as long as it doesn&#039;t overlap lines. :-)
1 2