Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ordif's Accent Shop (SD F)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86
@Lizzi

Yes we do have extra copies (they haven't arrived yet but just send the payment and you'll receive it as soon as we receive the accent :P)
@Lizzi

Yes we do have extra copies (they haven't arrived yet but just send the payment and you'll receive it as soon as we receive the accent :P)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee
Whoo thank you! Would it be alright if I reserved 3 copies? (1 for myself, 2 others are for my friends FightingPolygon and MissCallieRose) If you'd prefer they reserve the copies themselves, I'll direct them to this thread :)
@lightenvee
Whoo thank you! Would it be alright if I reserved 3 copies? (1 for myself, 2 others are for my friends FightingPolygon and MissCallieRose) If you'd prefer they reserve the copies themselves, I'll direct them to this thread :)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Yes sure :D The accent has arrived so feel free to send the payments!
@Lizzi

Yes sure :D The accent has arrived so feel free to send the payments!
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Harmonywish @Cru

Added :D Thank you for the interest
@Harmonywish @Cru

Added :D Thank you for the interest
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@Atavistic @pikachu1225

The accent is out and please send the payment soonish. We'll only hold this copy for a day or two unless you tell us when you're able to pay. (As a week has already passed since I did the payment call)
@Atavistic @pikachu1225

The accent is out and please send the payment soonish. We'll only hold this copy for a day or two unless you tell us when you're able to pay. (As a week has already passed since I did the payment call)
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee sorry.. I can't buy it.. remove me please..sorry
@lightenvee sorry.. I can't buy it.. remove me please..sorry
23jh65t.gif
@lightenvee I don't suppose there's a copy left of blue madien? I just got enough gems for it!
@lightenvee I don't suppose there's a copy left of blue madien? I just got enough gems for it!
@Harmonywish

There's still one just dropped and is now on the auction house so you can get it at any time :D
@Harmonywish

There's still one just dropped and is now on the auction house so you can get it at any time :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee aw, i think it is gone, oh well, i will be looking forward to other accents :3
@lightenvee aw, i think it is gone, oh well, i will be looking forward to other accents :3
@lightenvee
Can you please add me to the general ping list for new releases? c:
@lightenvee
Can you please add me to the general ping list for new releases? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86