Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reliquary Accents!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Little Helper is in (much sooner than I expected) and is being sent out presently. Just in time for Christmas! :D

@butcherbaby,
You got it! And you're the fifth spot so that means with payment I can submit!

@Itsy, @Dragonlaird, @Zoustache, @Wilko,
Hope I'm not a bother, but the five slots for Ghostwalker are full so you can send payment (500g) whenever and I'll submit it. c:
Little Helper is in (much sooner than I expected) and is being sent out presently. Just in time for Christmas! :D

@butcherbaby,
You got it! And you're the fifth spot so that means with payment I can submit!

@Itsy, @Dragonlaird, @Zoustache, @Wilko,
Hope I'm not a bother, but the five slots for Ghostwalker are full so you can send payment (500g) whenever and I'll submit it. c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen I will have gems for you later this afternoon :-)
@reliquiaen I will have gems for you later this afternoon :-)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@@Itsy,
Sorry, just a quick reminder that I need payment for Ghostwalker to submit it. If you're no longer interested or need longer to get the money just let me know. :D
@@Itsy,
Sorry, just a quick reminder that I need payment for Ghostwalker to submit it. If you're no longer interested or need longer to get the money just let me know. :D
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen

Oh WOW I'm so sorry I must have missed the notice or something . ; 3; I'm still interested! Can I send you the payment tomorrow?
@reliquiaen

Oh WOW I'm so sorry I must have missed the notice or something . ; 3; I'm still interested! Can I send you the payment tomorrow?
7b2b63aa96.png
Thank you everyone. Ghostwalker has been submitted. I could be gone for a few days later this week (duh, it's Christmas), but they'll be sent out as soon as I get back. :D
Thank you everyone. Ghostwalker has been submitted. I could be gone for a few days later this week (duh, it's Christmas), but they'll be sent out as soon as I get back. :D
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
[center][font=sylfaen]@Spooner, I don't think I pinged you even though you asked to be if I made a female version of that festive spiral accent. :T [img]http://s2.postimg.org/g41q40x5l/image.png[/img]
@Spooner,
I don't think I pinged you even though you asked to be if I made a female version of that festive spiral accent. :T

image.png
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen
Could you please put me down for your Little Helper Accent for Spirals? One of each, please. ^_^
@reliquiaen
Could you please put me down for your Little Helper Accent for Spirals? One of each, please. ^_^
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@reliquiaen I'm definitely interested in climbing garden!
@reliquiaen I'm definitely interested in climbing garden!
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@EmmaBird, @Lupen,
Got you both down! :D EmmaBird, there are a couple of copies of Little Helper for males still available. Would you like me to pull one off the AH and send it to you now, or would you rather wait?

one more slot and little help f can be printed
@EmmaBird, @Lupen,
Got you both down! :D EmmaBird, there are a couple of copies of Little Helper for males still available. Would you like me to pull one off the AH and send it to you now, or would you rather wait?

one more slot and little help f can be printed
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen
Ooh, I can send payment for the male accent now. Thanks!
@reliquiaen
Ooh, I can send payment for the male accent now. Thanks!
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46