Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bamboo Brush/other rejects (orders)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Alive
@Malis
@Amorah
@Diocletan
@Vhyxalas

We got 5, so we are good to go for a print run. I threw the numbers in the calculator and I think 400 gems per person should be alright? I'm unsure of how much accents go for
@Alive
@Malis
@Amorah
@Diocletan
@Vhyxalas

We got 5, so we are good to go for a print run. I threw the numbers in the calculator and I think 400 gems per person should be alright? I'm unsure of how much accents go for
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@wookieinmashoo

I'd like to know much the spiral accent is? I might like to have a slot
@wookieinmashoo

I'd like to know much the spiral accent is? I might like to have a slot
boxparts.gif
@Wookieinmashoo From what I see most of the time accents usually go for 500g, sometimes a little higher or lower. But what you price them at is completely up to you! :D
@Wookieinmashoo From what I see most of the time accents usually go for 500g, sometimes a little higher or lower. But what you price them at is completely up to you! :D
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@wookieinmashoo I'm down with that!
@wookieinmashoo I'm down with that!
You can't take the sky from me ~~ Wind Flight

All hail the noodle papa!
f4b0fc05-8bdc-11e5-bdaf-e3c4a96d6d17.gif
@Alive:
Thanks for letting me know; I'll go with 400 for this print run, but I might increase it for a second one

@boxparts
If I can get enough interest for a second print run, it will be 400-450
@Alive:
Thanks for letting me know; I'll go with 400 for this print run, but I might increase it for a second one

@boxparts
If I can get enough interest for a second print run, it will be 400-450
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@Wookieinmashoo I'm also interested in the Spiral accent! ^^
@Wookieinmashoo I'm also interested in the Spiral accent! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat
Alright, I'll have you down for a second set. I other people change their minds you and anyone else can replace them :3

@Amorah
@Vhyxalas

If either of you have changed your minds, let me know so I can move people up the list : D
@CrazyassBat
Alright, I'll have you down for a second set. I other people change their minds you and anyone else can replace them :3

@Amorah
@Vhyxalas

If either of you have changed your minds, let me know so I can move people up the list : D
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@boxparts
@CrazyassBat

I am getting no response from the last people so you two are up. Ley me know if you are still interested and if so, send the payment if you can!

Otherwise I'll keep looking for people who are interested :3
@boxparts
@CrazyassBat

I am getting no response from the last people so you two are up. Ley me know if you are still interested and if so, send the payment if you can!

Otherwise I'll keep looking for people who are interested :3
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@Wookieinmashoo I'm still interested. How much would it be? You said 400 or 450g
@Wookieinmashoo I'm still interested. How much would it be? You said 400 or 450g
boxparts.gif
@Wookieinmashoo I'm still interested! How much? Do you prefer PM or CR? ^^
@Wookieinmashoo I'm still interested! How much? Do you prefer PM or CR? ^^
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6