Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Bamboo Brush/other rejects (orders)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Ygdrasill" date=2015-11-24 21:32:51] @Wookieinmashoo I don't know how the GASP list works, but I know it does. You need to get on that and promote a little. I know it doesn't help that Snappers are one of the less popular, but maybe get somebody in Earth flight post about it to their forums. The Snapper is sort of that flight's dragon after all. There's no reason it should be this hard to get at least 5 people who'd want this. It would fit in with Nature pretty well too I'd think. [/quote] @Ygdrasill I'm not sure what you mean by "getting on the list" since it's a list of people wanting skins, or is here another list I'm not aware of. I also don't know how else to promote on this site other than posting this thread. I do know people in each of those flights and I guess I can ask them to show them there?
Ygdrasill wrote on 2015-11-24:
@Wookieinmashoo
I don't know how the GASP list works, but I know it does. You need to get on that and promote a little. I know it doesn't help that Snappers are one of the less popular, but maybe get somebody in Earth flight post about it to their forums. The Snapper is sort of that flight's dragon after all. There's no reason it should be this hard to get at least 5 people who'd want this. It would fit in with Nature pretty well too I'd think.

@Ygdrasill

I'm not sure what you mean by "getting on the list" since it's a list of people wanting skins, or is here another list I'm not aware of. I also don't know how else to promote on this site other than posting this thread. I do know people in each of those flights and I guess I can ask them to show them there?
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
gosh, the permordial skin is amazing, wish i could snatch one but i dont have any gems, goodluck selling!
gosh, the permordial skin is amazing, wish i could snatch one but i dont have any gems, goodluck selling!
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
bump
bump
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@Wookieinmashoo

I would love to preorder Primordial Earth! It's absolutely gorgeous.
@Wookieinmashoo

I would love to preorder Primordial Earth! It's absolutely gorgeous.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante
Thank you, I got you down for one :D
@Argante
Thank you, I got you down for one :D
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
to the front again
to the front again
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
bump
bump
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@Wookieinmashoo Do you want me to go ahead and send you the gems now or to wait awhile?
@Wookieinmashoo Do you want me to go ahead and send you the gems now or to wait awhile?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats
I would feel better about it after I get 5 people honestly, but it's up to you.
@OwnedByCats
I would feel better about it after I get 5 people honestly, but it's up to you.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
@Wookieinmashoo I can wait, that is fine. Just wanted you to have the option. If after some time has passed if you still need another skin purchased perhaps I can buy it too. It would take me some time to get the gems but I will do it if that is what is needed to get this printed.
@Wookieinmashoo I can wait, that is fine. Just wanted you to have the option. If after some time has passed if you still need another skin purchased perhaps I can buy it too. It would take me some time to get the gems but I will do it if that is what is needed to get this printed.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6