Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Emperor's Bane (RoR reject)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hawkfeather
I have 497 gems atm so I'm just waiting to see if something either sells or if I get my daily gems etc
whichever comes first X_X
@Hawkfeather
I have 497 gems atm so I'm just waiting to see if something either sells or if I get my daily gems etc
whichever comes first X_X
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
@Rugissement
That's no problem =3 Just send it when you have it

@Enoch
I'm actually doing an early second run utilizing the profits from the first run to print. Pre-orders are going to be 500g and the rest will go on the auction house for 550g. Since you posted a few days ago before I had properly updated anything, I'd be more than happy to sell you a copy at the 500g preorder price, if you're still interested.
@Rugissement
That's no problem =3 Just send it when you have it

@Enoch
I'm actually doing an early second run utilizing the profits from the first run to print. Pre-orders are going to be 500g and the rest will go on the auction house for 550g. Since you posted a few days ago before I had properly updated anything, I'd be more than happy to sell you a copy at the 500g preorder price, if you're still interested.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
after this roll over I'll have enough for my payment so it'll be sent in a couple of hours~
@Hawkfeather
after this roll over I'll have enough for my payment so it'll be sent in a couple of hours~
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
@Hawkfeather hi! i sent the payment yesterday, and i noticed that you removed the money from the message, but i haven't received the accent yet. i understand if you had an emergency and had to leave before you could send it. i'd appreciate it if you could send it as soon as possible, though.
@Hawkfeather hi! i sent the payment yesterday, and i noticed that you removed the money from the message, but i haven't received the accent yet. i understand if you had an emergency and had to leave before you could send it. i'd appreciate it if you could send it as soon as possible, though.
@IndigoCat
I actually haven't been online since i messaged you last (not sure what you're using to judge if money has been removed from a message, but it doesn't seem to be accurate seeing as I only just read your message and haven't actually touched the money at all)

That said, your accent will be along momentarily, and thank you for your purchase!
@IndigoCat
I actually haven't been online since i messaged you last (not sure what you're using to judge if money has been removed from a message, but it doesn't seem to be accurate seeing as I only just read your message and haven't actually touched the money at all)

That said, your accent will be along momentarily, and thank you for your purchase!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather any further interest in the clean version?
@Hawkfeather any further interest in the clean version?
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Ironheart
Unfortunately not. I'm thinking I'll poll everyone again at the end of the week and see if the verdict is still the same or not
@Ironheart
Unfortunately not. I'm thinking I'll poll everyone again at the end of the week and see if the verdict is still the same or not
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather If you do poll, my vote is for payment~
@Hawkfeather If you do poll, my vote is for payment~
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Ironheart
Thanks for letting me know. I'll remember =3
@Ironheart
Thanks for letting me know. I'll remember =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather Are there anymore copies of this?
@Hawkfeather Are there anymore copies of this?
Y3kY2LN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8