Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Emperor's Bane (RoR reject)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hawkfeather
Put me down for the second run of Emperor's Bane, the bloody one please! Super into it
@Hawkfeather
Put me down for the second run of Emperor's Bane, the bloody one please! Super into it
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
@Hawkfeather Hi, I'm just wondering if you're planning on printing the clean version? ;3;
@Hawkfeather Hi, I'm just wondering if you're planning on printing the clean version? ;3;
rl2X9jH.png
@Ironheart @ljusclara @Nymphalidae @AllosaurCoffee

Hello hello! Just an update, since we don't seem to be getting to ten slots anytime soon for the clean version, I'm going to leave it up to you. Would you rather wait longer and maybe get it a bit cheaper, or do a run now and pay the 550 gem price?

Whichever option seems most popular with you is what I'll go with.

@Veragold @Rugissement

I don't think we're going to get many more orders anytime soon, but I wouldn't mind doing another run regardless with the profits from the previous run. I would charge 500 gems from each of you for your copies, and the extras would go on the auction house for 550 gems. Let me know if you're interested.

Hello hello! Just an update, since we don't seem to be getting to ten slots anytime soon for the clean version, I'm going to leave it up to you. Would you rather wait longer and maybe get it a bit cheaper, or do a run now and pay the 550 gem price?

Whichever option seems most popular with you is what I'll go with.

@Veragold @Rugissement

I don't think we're going to get many more orders anytime soon, but I wouldn't mind doing another run regardless with the profits from the previous run. I would charge 500 gems from each of you for your copies, and the extras would go on the auction house for 550 gems. Let me know if you're interested.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather I'm good waiting. :)
@Hawkfeather I'm good waiting. :)
Still undercaffeinated.
@Hawkfeather I can wait for now~ Good things are worth it~If you decide to draw the line in future and submit I'm good with that too~
@Hawkfeather I can wait for now~ Good things are worth it~If you decide to draw the line in future and submit I'm good with that too~
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Hawkfeather
I'm interested I just need like a day to scrape the gems together real quick!
@Hawkfeather
I'm interested I just need like a day to scrape the gems together real quick!
tumblr_okvm6tN6DV1u3wsjco1_250.png1548_200px_gavina_by_miirshroom-dcaydhk.png
Made by miirshroom
@Hawkfeather I don't mind either way
@Hawkfeather I don't mind either way
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Hawkfeather
I'm still interested, when do you want the payment?
@Hawkfeather
I'm still interested, when do you want the payment?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
FR+18
Seems the majority prefer to wait, so I'll hold off on printing. Hopefully we get some more interest in the near future so you're not waiting too long!

@Veragold @Rugissement
Sounds good =3 Go ahead and send payment as soon as you're able.
Seems the majority prefer to wait, so I'll hold off on printing. Hopefully we get some more interest in the near future so you're not waiting too long!

@Veragold @Rugissement
Sounds good =3 Go ahead and send payment as soon as you're able.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

May I be added to the second run for the (bloody) version?
@Hawkfeather

May I be added to the second run for the (bloody) version?
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8