Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Nimitsu's Accents ||
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
@Nimitsu could I be added to your general pinglist :>
@Nimitsu could I be added to your general pinglist :>
Emblem-2_100px.png
@nimitsu

would you happen to have any extra copies of first light paradox? if so i would love one, and if not i would love to be added to a pinglist if you ever reprint!
@nimitsu

would you happen to have any extra copies of first light paradox? if so i would love one, and if not i would love to be added to a pinglist if you ever reprint!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@Snowkitsu
Sure! Adding now^^

@cosmicConundrum
I don't at this time, but I can add you to the possible reprint list just in case, yes! Thanks for the interest c:
@Snowkitsu
Sure! Adding now^^

@cosmicConundrum
I don't at this time, but I can add you to the possible reprint list just in case, yes! Thanks for the interest c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

Is there any possibility of you ever reprinting Subtle Melody- Blue? I adore it, but the only copy on the auction house is 2.5kg that I probably shouldn't spend, laughs. If you'd rather leave it retired I totally understand, but if you ever decide to reprint it I'd love to get a ping!
@Nimitsu

Is there any possibility of you ever reprinting Subtle Melody- Blue? I adore it, but the only copy on the auction house is 2.5kg that I probably shouldn't spend, laughs. If you'd rather leave it retired I totally understand, but if you ever decide to reprint it I'd love to get a ping!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Nimitsu Would you put me on your pinglist? I reallylike your accents!
@Nimitsu Would you put me on your pinglist? I reallylike your accents!
Apologies for these late replies! I've been sick recently ^^;

@Skyeline
I don't have a copy of Subtle Melody Blue at this time, and I'm sorry but I don't plan to reprint it ^^; thanks for your interest though!

@astralite
Sure! I'll add you when I get access to my computer again c:
Apologies for these late replies! I've been sick recently ^^;

@Skyeline
I don't have a copy of Subtle Melody Blue at this time, and I'm sorry but I don't plan to reprint it ^^; thanks for your interest though!

@astralite
Sure! I'll add you when I get access to my computer again c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Nimitsu

Will you be doing anymore runs of First Light Paradox?
@Nimitsu

Will you be doing anymore runs of First Light Paradox?
@Gaston
I don’t quite think I will be reprinting it, I’m sorry about that!
@Gaston
I don’t quite think I will be reprinting it, I’m sorry about that!
@Nimitsu Would you happen to have any more accents left of lavender windchimes? Been lookin forever for an accent that would look good on my pf derg and i think it fits perfectly.
@Nimitsu Would you happen to have any more accents left of lavender windchimes? Been lookin forever for an accent that would look good on my pf derg and i think it fits perfectly.
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94