Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Accentricity] Closed.
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 212 213
Hi there! Could I get two slots, one for the Imp Male Copper Dragonfly accent, and then one for the Guardian Male Kintsugi (gold) accent, please?
Hi there! Could I get two slots, one for the Imp Male Copper Dragonfly accent, and then one for the Guardian Male Kintsugi (gold) accent, please?
Could I please request a copy of the brazen luminary accent when it's next reprinted?
Could I please request a copy of the brazen luminary accent when it's next reprinted?
@Ashandra @Naem

Added!
@Ashandra @Naem

Added!
Zo7dCea.png
@Raptora @Enriana @faraway @Naem @Safaris @Ookami99

Tettix has decided to reprint Brazen Luminary for Imperial M! You can go ahead and PM or send me a 2-way CR with payment (500g or 500,000T if you claimed a treasure slot) to get your copy. After rollover on Thu., June 8, I will put any remaining accents in AH. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you require an extra day or two to pay.

@Palatine: Pinging you as well since you expressed interest in this accent.
@Raptora @Enriana @faraway @Naem @Safaris @Ookami99

Tettix has decided to reprint Brazen Luminary for Imperial M! You can go ahead and PM or send me a 2-way CR with payment (500g or 500,000T if you claimed a treasure slot) to get your copy. After rollover on Thu., June 8, I will put any remaining accents in AH. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you require an extra day or two to pay.

@Palatine: Pinging you as well since you expressed interest in this accent.
Zo7dCea.png
[quote name="varenyky" date=2017-06-05 18:51:06]@Enriana @Safaris @Ookami99 Tettix has decided to reprint Brazen Luminary for Imperial M! You can go ahead and PM or send me a 2-way CR with payment (500g or 500,000T if you claimed a treasure slot) to get your copy. After rollover on Thu., June 8, I will put any remaining accents in AH. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you require an extra day or two to pay. [center][skin=16832][/center][/quote] Pinging y'all again in case the first one got lost!
varenyky wrote on 2017-06-05:
@Enriana @Safaris @Ookami99

Pinging y'all again in case the first one got lost!
Zo7dCea.png
Whoop, sorry! Missed the first ping, I'll mail payment in just a moment. I don't even have a dragon for it right now, but it's just so pretty. <3
Whoop, sorry! Missed the first ping, I'll mail payment in just a moment. I don't even have a dragon for it right now, but it's just so pretty. <3
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Hi! I'd like to snag a gem slot for the next run of Illuminated Atlas F, please?
Hi! I'd like to snag a gem slot for the next run of Illuminated Atlas F, please?
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@silversister [quote name="silversister" date=2017-06-14 15:29:40]I'd like to snag a gem slot for the next run of Illuminated Atlas F, please?[/quote] Added!
@silversister
silversister wrote on 2017-06-14:
I'd like to snag a gem slot for the next run of Illuminated Atlas F, please?

Added!
Zo7dCea.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@varenyky

Would you take the 550g for your remaining copy of Casting Shadows?
@varenyky

Would you take the 550g for your remaining copy of Casting Shadows?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 212 213