Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cassowary Covers (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
@Rosa If you send me 400g I'll print it now.
@Rosa If you send me 400g I'll print it now.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Is it alright if I send it to you on Tuesday? I don't get paid until then and I'm broke. ^^;
@Rhea Is it alright if I send it to you on Tuesday? I don't get paid until then and I'm broke. ^^;
@Rosa No problem!
@Rosa No problem!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Hello @Rhea

Could I get a slot for Prismatic Dawn? I can pay with gems right now. Thank you! :D
Hello @Rhea

Could I get a slot for Prismatic Dawn? I can pay with gems right now. Thank you! :D
@Harpuia Sure, please send the gems.
@Harpuia Sure, please send the gems.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Can I get on the re-order for Prismatic Dawn

Also on a ping Gleam Nocturne Female and Gilt Nocturne Male.
@Rhea

Can I get on the re-order for Prismatic Dawn

Also on a ping Gleam Nocturne Female and Gilt Nocturne Male.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa Gleam is in the AH and is stock right now, it should be in the AH. Gilt is retired and will not be reprinted unless you provide the blueprint yourself. I can put you on the list for Prismatic Dawn, sure.
@BlakeLupa Gleam is in the AH and is stock right now, it should be in the AH. Gilt is retired and will not be reprinted unless you provide the blueprint yourself. I can put you on the list for Prismatic Dawn, sure.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Oh thanks got the gleam! Looks at accent blueprint prices in the AH and cringes. Do they ever go lower?
@Rhea

Oh thanks got the gleam! Looks at accent blueprint prices in the AH and cringes. Do they ever go lower?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa Nope, they're 1000g base price...
@BlakeLupa Nope, they're 1000g base price...
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Sorry last question. If I buy
Quote:
The Bundle Packs

Bundle packs contain multiple individual skin/accent blueprints. Each skin or accent blueprint can be used to create 1 unique skin. Skins will be turned into items 5-7 days after they are submitted.

Can I resell the other four in the AH. Or do all five have to be used on the same accent?

@Rhea

Sorry last question. If I buy
Quote:
The Bundle Packs

Bundle packs contain multiple individual skin/accent blueprints. Each skin or accent blueprint can be used to create 1 unique skin. Skins will be turned into items 5-7 days after they are submitted.

Can I resell the other four in the AH. Or do all five have to be used on the same accent?

FSsig6png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200