Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cassowary Covers (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200
@Somnacin Ok then c: (By the way, what is the most resilient parasite? Is there a specific organism, or a group of them? How do they quantify "most resilient"?)
@Somnacin Ok then c: (By the way, what is the most resilient parasite? Is there a specific organism, or a group of them? How do they quantify "most resilient"?)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@rhea i have no idea, it's just an inception quote!
@rhea i have no idea, it's just an inception quote!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Rhea

Can I be put on the list for the Ace of Hearts? :o I need to get myself an Ace coatl now, haha, that's so precious and perfect <3
@Rhea

Can I be put on the list for the Ace of Hearts? :o I need to get myself an Ace coatl now, haha, that's so precious and perfect <3
tumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo3_r1_100.pngnature_banner.pngtumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo2_r1_100.png
@Dracanea Sure, I'll put you on the list once you send the gems.
@Dracanea Sure, I'll put you on the list once you send the gems.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway

Prismatic Dawn

@Nightwind (x2) @Naitochan @Nymphalidae @Itsy @BotanyBlack @Masumi @Greyjoy @swagset Your print is in! I'll PM you all shortly.

Prismatic Dawn

@Nightwind (x2) @Naitochan @Nymphalidae @Itsy @BotanyBlack @Masumi @Greyjoy @swagset Your print is in! I'll PM you all shortly.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
(An aside, Pale Green Stars is also in, but I'm waiting to hear from Subby about getting the version fixed before sending it out.)
(An aside, Pale Green Stars is also in, but I'm waiting to hear from Subby about getting the version fixed before sending it out.)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Sorry for the delay, was out of the house. What is your rate for gem:treasure? I have 400 gems on me but would have to pay for the rest in treasure, if that's okay
@Rhea

Sorry for the delay, was out of the house. What is your rate for gem:treasure? I have 400 gems on me but would have to pay for the rest in treasure, if that's okay
tumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo3_r1_100.pngnature_banner.pngtumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo2_r1_100.png
@Dracanea 1:680, so it would be 400g + 68k. Oops, just noticed I forgot to put the accent prices next to their names, fixed that now.
@Dracanea 1:680, so it would be 400g + 68k. Oops, just noticed I forgot to put the accent prices next to their names, fixed that now.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Can I suggest Bungle for a featured dragon? He's wearing Deeevine's Rainbow, and it's fabulous. =D
@Rhea

Can I suggest Bungle for a featured dragon? He's wearing Deeevine's Rainbow, and it's fabulous. =D
VgR98md.png
@Atropa Sure! Bungle, coming right up.
@Atropa Sure! Bungle, coming right up.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 199 200