Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --> Spikulec's Art Shop! CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 245 246
@bit TAKE MY MONEY

can i grab two slots? ;;
@bit TAKE MY MONEY

can i grab two slots? ;;
1ffgBbR.png
@bit I'd like to claim a slot please! Let me know when to send payment, thanks :)
@bit I'd like to claim a slot please! Let me know when to send payment, thanks :)
@bit I'd like a slot please :)
@bit I'd like a slot please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@ToxieToxie

15wkmr5.png
Here you are. :)
Just open it in new card for better view.
@ToxieToxie

15wkmr5.png
Here you are. :)
Just open it in new card for better view.
@Spikulec Oooo...Umbra looks lovely, hmmmm. Can you put me down for a slot, and PM me at the end of the week? I'm a little hesitant to spend any gems at the moment.

Edit: Actually, PM me on Wednesday instead, if that's possible.
@Spikulec Oooo...Umbra looks lovely, hmmmm. Can you put me down for a slot, and PM me at the end of the week? I'm a little hesitant to spend any gems at the moment.

Edit: Actually, PM me on Wednesday instead, if that's possible.
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@Ambiance @Izuna @Tundratassu @ModestMouse @Lucatri
Your reserve and payment have been recorded, thanks! :D

@asterope @Lihmeth @snowy @feverking @Ruurin @Heathers @surfingpikachu @snowpea
Hello~ You're all on the reserve lists, thank you. ^^ As I explained before, the speed at which you send in payment determines your turn order in getting copies of the accent. Being on the reserve lists mean that you can take your time to collect the payment over the week, but your copies will be delivered later in the queue. Please ask me if you're still unsure. Thank you!

@ToxieToxie
Spikulec is working on your previews, please wait a few minutes~
@Ambiance @Izuna @Tundratassu @ModestMouse @Lucatri
Your reserve and payment have been recorded, thanks! :D

@asterope @Lihmeth @snowy @feverking @Ruurin @Heathers @surfingpikachu @snowpea
Hello~ You're all on the reserve lists, thank you. ^^ As I explained before, the speed at which you send in payment determines your turn order in getting copies of the accent. Being on the reserve lists mean that you can take your time to collect the payment over the week, but your copies will be delivered later in the queue. Please ask me if you're still unsure. Thank you!

@ToxieToxie
Spikulec is working on your previews, please wait a few minutes~
@bit They just showed it to me, and it's lovely! I would like a slot, but could you PM me on Wednesday? I'm a little hesitant to spend my gems at the moment, and I would like to see what other entries might be published.
@bit They just showed it to me, and it's lovely! I would like a slot, but could you PM me on Wednesday? I'm a little hesitant to spend my gems at the moment, and I would like to see what other entries might be published.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
@ToxieToxie
Sure I can! :) I'll add a note to the second post.
@ToxieToxie
Sure I can! :) I'll add a note to the second post.
@bit
One slot of A Midsummer Night's Dream please :D
@bit
One slot of A Midsummer Night's Dream please :D
@bit Thank you so much! And I'm glad to see that such a wonderful skincent is receiving so much interest :D
@bit Thank you so much! And I'm glad to see that such a wonderful skincent is receiving so much interest :D
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 245 246