Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Optical Fibers interest check
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@snowy Added!
@snowy Added!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
ahhh So many choices ;u;

@HPE24 Can I get a slot for the teal version?
ahhh So many choices ;u;

@HPE24 Can I get a slot for the teal version?
c40lCDG.pngLs34PWv.png7dZl5Un.png
@RGecko Added!
@RGecko Added!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
[center]@HPE24 Woo! This was one of my favorites, I was sad to see it didn't get in! ;o; But it's neat to see all the new versions! Would you be willing to do a preview of the gold version for me? 'v' I'd like to see what it would look like on this boy when he's grown up before I decide which one to order! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15149764] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151498/15149764_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=59&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=1&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@HPE24
Woo! This was one of my favorites, I was sad to see it didn't get in! ;o; But it's neat to see all the new versions!

Would you be willing to do a preview of the gold version for me? 'v' I'd like to see what it would look like on this boy when he's grown up before I decide which one to order!

15149764_350.png

dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=59&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=1&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana It makes me really happy to know that so many people like you supported Optical Fibers ;w; Here's the preview! [img]http://i.imgur.com/5OdEfxb.png[/img]
@Toothiana It makes me really happy to know that so many people like you supported Optical Fibers ;w; Here's the preview!
5OdEfxb.png
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24
Yeah, I think it looks great 'v'

Okay, I think I'm going to stick with my initial favorite! Could you put me down for the teal/aqua version please *V*
@HPE24
Yeah, I think it looks great 'v'

Okay, I think I'm going to stick with my initial favorite! Could you put me down for the teal/aqua version please *V*
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
Okay so
@herongale @Niharike @foff @Loulybob @Sigmundite @cybernetic @Fenix @snowy @Uniformshark
I'm so sorry to ping you guys over and over (I'M SUCH A NOOB AT THIS SORRY) but I never expected the blue and aqua versions to be this popular, the second set of slot for blue is nearly complete! That's why I've made up my mind to buy the 10 multi-copy pack instead, so you guys can receive the skins all at once and pay less. For that, if those who haven't paid can send over 550g ASAP, I'd greatly appreciate it (I totally did not consider the profit I can make oops). Those who HAVE paid, I'll make a refund of 150g. Is taking 50g for myself all right? I really want multiple copies of Optical Fibers but realised I'm a bit short on my own gems to make it happen ;A; If you guys mind, please do tell me.
@Toothiana Added! What I said up there goes for the teal version too, I'll wait and see if there are more buyers and then you can send me 550g :)
Okay so
@herongale @Niharike @foff @Loulybob @Sigmundite @cybernetic @Fenix @snowy @Uniformshark
I'm so sorry to ping you guys over and over (I'M SUCH A NOOB AT THIS SORRY) but I never expected the blue and aqua versions to be this popular, the second set of slot for blue is nearly complete! That's why I've made up my mind to buy the 10 multi-copy pack instead, so you guys can receive the skins all at once and pay less. For that, if those who haven't paid can send over 550g ASAP, I'd greatly appreciate it (I totally did not consider the profit I can make oops). Those who HAVE paid, I'll make a refund of 150g. Is taking 50g for myself all right? I really want multiple copies of Optical Fibers but realised I'm a bit short on my own gems to make it happen ;A; If you guys mind, please do tell me.
@Toothiana Added! What I said up there goes for the teal version too, I'll wait and see if there are more buyers and then you can send me 550g :)
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
Oh wow this looks so cool I can't believe it didn't make the cut : /
Oh wow this looks so cool I can't believe it didn't make the cut : /
@Rha Haha oh well, there were so many wonderful entries to compete with ;u; Thank you!
@Rha Haha oh well, there were so many wonderful entries to compete with ;u; Thank you!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 apologies if you find this to be cheeky, but would you accept Treasure as payment for the Teal Version?
@HPE24 apologies if you find this to be cheeky, but would you accept Treasure as payment for the Teal Version?
289jtl4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11