Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Optical Fibers interest check
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@HPE24
There are just TOO MANY accents I like so I really have to pick and choose. Since I don't have a coatl I can put this on I'm going to save to say no thank you but I really do like them
@HPE24
There are just TOO MANY accents I like so I really have to pick and choose. Since I don't have a coatl I can put this on I'm going to save to say no thank you but I really do like them
@Tarrin Added!
@Alternatewarning That's alright, thank you for looking C:
@Tarrin Added!
@Alternatewarning That's alright, thank you for looking C:
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 It was hard enough to choose a fave when it was just blue and aqua ;_; I want them all I'll take a slot for the blue version please!
@HPE24 It was hard enough to choose a fave when it was just blue and aqua ;_; I want them all I'll take a slot for the blue version please!
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@HPE24

Alright. Let me know when you would like payment.
@HPE24

Alright. Let me know when you would like payment.
hu72dVR.png
@AbysmalGrace Added!
@Tarrin No problem, I'll ping you when the second batch gets 8-9 buyers :D
@AbysmalGrace Added!
@Tarrin No problem, I'll ping you when the second batch gets 8-9 buyers :D
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@Fenix Reminder that there is about one hour left for you to send in the payment, or I'll have to move you for the next batch, sorry ):
@Fenix Reminder that there is about one hour left for you to send in the payment, or I'll have to move you for the next batch, sorry ):
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@Fenix Unfortunately time's up and I'll have to move you for the next batch. I guess you've been busy with real life things and I truly apologise :( You can pay in advance whenever you are ready, though!
@krampus If you can send me 550 gems I'll be able to submit the skin right away, you have 24 hours to do so as well.
@Fenix Unfortunately time's up and I'll have to move you for the next batch. I guess you've been busy with real life things and I truly apologise :( You can pay in advance whenever you are ready, though!
@krampus If you can send me 550 gems I'll be able to submit the skin right away, you have 24 hours to do so as well.
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 Oooooh please put me on the list for the Aqua version! :D :D :D
@HPE24 Oooooh please put me on the list for the Aqua version! :D :D :D
@herongale @Niharike @Uniformshark @RGecko @Toothiana @felidstar @snowy @Kardi @foff @Tarrin @Loulybob @StormWendjule There has been a problem with Optical Fibers (aqua) for the usage of pure black apparently, which made it get rejected (I took extra care to not use black when making it, I even screencapped the acceptable darkness of the colour from that tutorial to pick off the colour directly I just don't know HOW even my art program says it is dark blue but the team say otherwise and I'm extremely baffled). The original edition had an extremely similar shade, too, it will most likely get rejected too for the same reason. Because I was an idiot and merged everything into one layer, I cannot go back and edit the dark background itself BUT I did come up with brighter versions. [img]http://i.imgur.com/T2CtqEz.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LJSeitS.png[/img] Ugh the fibers and circuits look horrible but that was the best I could do to brighten up the background and not to butcher the skin completely. If you don't want a copy anymore, I'll make sure you get your gems back. Really sorry about the inconvenience, I totally did not expect this to happen.
@herongale @Niharike @Uniformshark @RGecko @Toothiana @felidstar @snowy @Kardi @foff @Tarrin @Loulybob @StormWendjule
There has been a problem with Optical Fibers (aqua) for the usage of pure black apparently, which made it get rejected (I took extra care to not use black when making it, I even screencapped the acceptable darkness of the colour from that tutorial to pick off the colour directly I just don't know HOW even my art program says it is dark blue but the team say otherwise and I'm extremely baffled). The original edition had an extremely similar shade, too, it will most likely get rejected too for the same reason. Because I was an idiot and merged everything into one layer, I cannot go back and edit the dark background itself BUT I did come up with brighter versions.
T2CtqEz.png
LJSeitS.png
Ugh the fibers and circuits look horrible but that was the best I could do to brighten up the background and not to butcher the skin completely. If you don't want a copy anymore, I'll make sure you get your gems back. Really sorry about the inconvenience, I totally did not expect this to happen.
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 You should try some color overlay so it doesnt look so grey though? c:
@HPE24 You should try some color overlay so it doesnt look so grey though? c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11