Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -{ Ambi's Accents }- New SkydancerF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ambisweetiepie
Thank you! The colors didnt match up quite as I had imagined O n O, so I think I will have to pass this one. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is very pretty though, and I'm definitely interested in your future accents~
@ambisweetiepie
Thank you! The colors didnt match up quite as I had imagined O n O, so I think I will have to pass this one. Sorry for the inconvenience. It is very pretty though, and I'm definitely interested in your future accents~
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@FlareSolaire
No worries at all! :> Would you like me to put you on my shop pinglist for when i make new ones?
@FlareSolaire
No worries at all! :> Would you like me to put you on my shop pinglist for when i make new ones?
sig.png clanstarfallsmall.png
@ambisweetiepie
Sure thing! I'm looking forward to seeing your future accents :3
@ambisweetiepie
Sure thing! I'm looking forward to seeing your future accents :3
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@Aranda @Amphiptere @WhiteMantis @Nymphalidae @Pecha @HiddenMica @Artemis @Masumi @pinkiestink @KittyAoba @Delight @snowpea @LanthanumIridium

Hello all! Sorry for the delay, I ended up in the bed with the flu most of this week.

Unfortunately a couple days ago they contacted me and told me my Goddess of the Universe accent was denied. The accent is larger than I calculated, and ended up taking up 37% of the dragon area, instead of 30% Which means I would have to lose almost 1/4th of the accent in order to make it fit.

So what this means is that unfortunately I'm going to have to sell this as a skin instead of an accent. In order to be able to afford it, I would need to sell them for more. So the gem cost would be 750, and the treasure cost would be 475k. So that is 250 gems or 150k treasure more than I had charged you.

So I understand 100% if any of you would rather have a refund than pay the extra, I will send it to you right away. I'm really am very sorry for all the inconvenience. There won't be any hard feelings if you need a refund, I'm still flattered and happy that you were interested in what I had to offer :)

Please let me know what you decide! Thank you again for your interest!
@Aranda @Amphiptere @WhiteMantis @Nymphalidae @Pecha @HiddenMica @Artemis @Masumi @pinkiestink @KittyAoba @Delight @snowpea @LanthanumIridium

Hello all! Sorry for the delay, I ended up in the bed with the flu most of this week.

Unfortunately a couple days ago they contacted me and told me my Goddess of the Universe accent was denied. The accent is larger than I calculated, and ended up taking up 37% of the dragon area, instead of 30% Which means I would have to lose almost 1/4th of the accent in order to make it fit.

So what this means is that unfortunately I'm going to have to sell this as a skin instead of an accent. In order to be able to afford it, I would need to sell them for more. So the gem cost would be 750, and the treasure cost would be 475k. So that is 250 gems or 150k treasure more than I had charged you.

So I understand 100% if any of you would rather have a refund than pay the extra, I will send it to you right away. I'm really am very sorry for all the inconvenience. There won't be any hard feelings if you need a refund, I'm still flattered and happy that you were interested in what I had to offer :)

Please let me know what you decide! Thank you again for your interest!
@ambisweetiepie Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford that. I haven't paid for it yet, so you can just take me off the list. I'm sorry.
@ambisweetiepie Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford that. I haven't paid for it yet, so you can just take me off the list. I'm sorry.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

It's alright! I understand completely :) Thank you again for your interest though!
@KittyAoba

It's alright! I understand completely :) Thank you again for your interest though!
@ambisweetiepie
How much more treasure do I need to send?
@ambisweetiepie
How much more treasure do I need to send?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

If you're still interested It will be 175kT more, actually, I'll edit that and make it an even 150k.
@Amphiptere

If you're still interested It will be 175kT more, actually, I'll edit that and make it an even 150k.
@ambisweetiepie
Okay, I am still interested. I'll send you the treasure after I grind a bit.
@ambisweetiepie
Okay, I am still interested. I'll send you the treasure after I grind a bit.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere
Awww! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me :)
@Amphiptere
Awww! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7