Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -{ Ambi's Accents }- New SkydancerF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ambisweetiepie of course! im perfectly fine with that c:
@ambisweetiepie of course! im perfectly fine with that c:
C4op4pY.pngXdeymnr.gifxC4op4pY.png
@ambisweetiepie You should switch me into the second run, actually, since, as stated, I won't be able to pay right away. Let pinkiestink switch into my spot and I'll pay for mine as soon as I can.
@ambisweetiepie You should switch me into the second run, actually, since, as stated, I won't be able to pay right away. Let pinkiestink switch into my spot and I'll pay for mine as soon as I can.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@ambisweetiepie ohhh it's lovely ><; I adore the lace, but maybe a little darker on the wings then i hoped for her. Would you put me on your new release pinglist though? I would love to see the other works that you make from here on out! :D
@ambisweetiepie ohhh it's lovely ><; I adore the lace, but maybe a little darker on the wings then i hoped for her. Would you put me on your new release pinglist though? I would love to see the other works that you make from here on out! :D
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@KittyAoba
Okay! I was actually thinking that but I didn't want to give up your slot or anything, in case you were against it.

@pinkiestink
KittyAoba moved to the 2nd run list so I moved you to the first :) You can pay whenever you're ready.
@KittyAoba
Okay! I was actually thinking that but I didn't want to give up your slot or anything, in case you were against it.

@pinkiestink
KittyAoba moved to the 2nd run list so I moved you to the first :) You can pay whenever you're ready.
sig.png clanstarfallsmall.png
@Elimgarak
Oh that's fine, no worries! Absolutely, I'll add you to my pinglist ♥
@Elimgarak
Oh that's fine, no worries! Absolutely, I'll add you to my pinglist ♥
@ambisweetiepie Thank you so much!! and thank you for trying that on for me! <3
@ambisweetiepie Thank you so much!! and thank you for trying that on for me! <3
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@ambisweetiepie I'd love a slot for the next run! Should I send payment now or wait until you're getting ready for the next round? :)
@ambisweetiepie I'd love a slot for the next run! Should I send payment now or wait until you're getting ready for the next round? :)
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Delight
I'll add you to the list then!
You can go ahead and send the payment now if you can, if someone else needs more time to pay, then I can swap your places and send out yours in the first batch :)
@Delight
I'll add you to the list then!
You can go ahead and send the payment now if you can, if someone else needs more time to pay, then I can swap your places and send out yours in the first batch :)
@ambisweetiepie payment sent ^_^ awesome, thank you!
@ambisweetiepie payment sent ^_^ awesome, thank you!
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@ambisweetiepie I'd like a slot please c:
@ambisweetiepie I'd like a slot please c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7