Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Any interest in 'Radiant Ruins'?
1 2 3 4
Although I'm not personally a fan of Faes, it is a gorgeous skin! Could you ping me for any future creations? Good luck~
Although I'm not personally a fan of Faes, it is a gorgeous skin! Could you ping me for any future creations? Good luck~
Accent shop!
zu22x.png
@Epiphanaea
Sorry, but I do not have a female Fae for it. Good luck selling it though! =)
@Epiphanaea
Sorry, but I do not have a female Fae for it. Good luck selling it though! =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Epiphanaea Aaaaaa so pretty!

@Figmentling I can offer you my paltry 84 gems and a Fae to make this beauty happen! Also cash moneys could feature.
@Epiphanaea Aaaaaa so pretty!

@Figmentling I can offer you my paltry 84 gems and a Fae to make this beauty happen! Also cash moneys could feature.
@Figmentling, @Fenix, @muscovite - could I get a headcount of who definitely wants a copy? And how much you could pay in advance?

If there's three of you, then I'll need to buy a 5-copy blueprint pack at 3500g, which is . . a lot of gems. I have a couple things I could see off and buy back again, but not that many.
@Figmentling, @Fenix, @muscovite - could I get a headcount of who definitely wants a copy? And how much you could pay in advance?

If there's three of you, then I'll need to buy a 5-copy blueprint pack at 3500g, which is . . a lot of gems. I have a couple things I could see off and buy back again, but not that many.
@Epiphanaea I definitely want a copy! I'm up to 600 gems now. *looks left, looks right* I might spend some real cash to get more tasty gems...
@Epiphanaea I definitely want a copy! I'm up to 600 gems now. *looks left, looks right* I might spend some real cash to get more tasty gems...
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
@FIgmentling . . if you're the only taker, I'm going to have to wait and save up to do this. Would you still be interested in a few weeks, maybe a month? Real-world bills must come before digital dragons, sadly . . .
@FIgmentling . . if you're the only taker, I'm going to have to wait and save up to do this. Would you still be interested in a few weeks, maybe a month? Real-world bills must come before digital dragons, sadly . . .
(Or maybe I'll win Thundercrack! What do you think?) [img]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Sonya_L_Volkhardt/heartofthestorm350_zps2mobp7gd.png[/img]
(Or maybe I'll win Thundercrack! What do you think?)
heartofthestorm350_zps2mobp7gd.png
@Epiphanaea I don't have any kind of time limit, so I don't mind waiting and saving up. I do want the skin eventually! :3
@Epiphanaea I don't have any kind of time limit, so I don't mind waiting and saving up. I do want the skin eventually! :3
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
@Epiphanaea I have 750 gems! Let me know if I need more. :3
@Epiphanaea I have 750 gems! Let me know if I need more. :3
Bumping this one more time to see if there might be any new takers - trying to get together the funds to print this, seeking down payments! Collateral is offered for your investment (pick any dragon not currently on a nest).
Bumping this one more time to see if there might be any new takers - trying to get together the funds to print this, seeking down payments! Collateral is offered for your investment (pick any dragon not currently on a nest).
1 2 3 4