Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Any interest in 'Radiant Ruins'?
1 2 3 4
Welp, didn't win - not even an honorable mention! :( - so I thought I'd float this out there and see if anyone might be interested in the skin I made for the Brightshine Jubilee. I kind of want it just for myself, but probably won't get multiple copies unless I know they'll sell. EDIT: I'm going to have to ask for a down payment or pre-payment to be able to afford the blueprints for multiple copies. Sorry folks, but I just can't spend that much real-world money. If you'd like collateral for your deposit, pick any dragon that isn't currently on a nest. [img]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/Sonya_L_Volkhardt/radiant_ruins_final_zpsw7mc0x9s.png[/img] Ping me if interested! @Epiphanaea
Welp, didn't win - not even an honorable mention! :( - so I thought I'd float this out there and see if anyone might be interested in the skin I made for the Brightshine Jubilee. I kind of want it just for myself, but probably won't get multiple copies unless I know they'll sell.

EDIT: I'm going to have to ask for a down payment or pre-payment to be able to afford the blueprints for multiple copies. Sorry folks, but I just can't spend that much real-world money. If you'd like collateral for your deposit, pick any dragon that isn't currently on a nest.

radiant_ruins_final_zpsw7mc0x9s.png

Ping me if interested! @Epiphanaea
:O If you release it, I'd like a ping please. :)
:O If you release it, I'd like a ping please. :)
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
Bumping!
@Heeroku, @Zikul, @Figmentling, @Crescentstar711, @wifiiii, @IronPen - were any of you interested? :)
Bumping!
@Heeroku, @Zikul, @Figmentling, @Crescentstar711, @wifiiii, @IronPen - were any of you interested? :)
@Epiphanaea I ammmm! Super gorgeous, I'm really sorry you didn't win.

iI don't even have a Fae to wear it yet but I need it

Please keep me on your ping list and let me know what price it will be!
@Epiphanaea I ammmm! Super gorgeous, I'm really sorry you didn't win.

iI don't even have a Fae to wear it yet but I need it

Please keep me on your ping list and let me know what price it will be!
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
So far, price will be 750 gems - will go down if there is more interest, BUT I will have to ask for down payments (as I cannot possibly spend $50 on gems to buy the blueprint, even if I'm going to get the gems mostly back - I just can't spend $50 on this site, period.)

(If you wanted collateral for your down payment that's no problem - pick a dragon or familiar to hold.)
So far, price will be 750 gems - will go down if there is more interest, BUT I will have to ask for down payments (as I cannot possibly spend $50 on gems to buy the blueprint, even if I'm going to get the gems mostly back - I just can't spend $50 on this site, period.)

(If you wanted collateral for your down payment that's no problem - pick a dragon or familiar to hold.)
@Epiphanaea of course! You've put lots of real-world time into this, it would be silly to spend real-world money as well.

I've got 500 gems at the moment and am hustling for more.
I also am poking people who I think might be interested :3
@Epiphanaea of course! You've put lots of real-world time into this, it would be silly to spend real-world money as well.

I've got 500 gems at the moment and am hustling for more.
I also am poking people who I think might be interested :3
talamir_figmentling_100_by_dragonnmr-d9ewzdv.gifhallowmidsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsr.png
@Epiphanaea I think its a great concept, but I wouldn't use it based on breed/colors. There is something called GASP which might help you test the waters better to potential buyers. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] Take a peek around for pinglists that might qualify with your work!
@Epiphanaea
I think its a great concept, but I wouldn't use it based on breed/colors. There is something called GASP which might help you test the waters better to potential buyers.

ZdkXYy5.png

Take a peek around for pinglists that might qualify with your work!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox, thanks! :)

@Soran @Helena @KittyAoba @Maye @cloverly @Nymphalidae @Safirien @ysunkoiw - any takers? :)
@Aeonox, thanks! :)

@Soran @Helena @KittyAoba @Maye @cloverly @Nymphalidae @Safirien @ysunkoiw - any takers? :)
@Epiphanaea

Very beautiful, but I'm broke :c
-doesn't even have the funds she needs for this festival's collection yet-

Good luck though!
@Epiphanaea

Very beautiful, but I'm broke :c
-doesn't even have the funds she needs for this festival's collection yet-

Good luck though!
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Epiphanaea
Oh so sad you didn't win. I'm sad everyone didn't win, all the skins and accents were /so/ good this round. Sadly I don't have those gems to spare at this time so I'll ahve to pass, best of luck though!!
@Epiphanaea
Oh so sad you didn't win. I'm sad everyone didn't win, all the skins and accents were /so/ good this round. Sadly I don't have those gems to spare at this time so I'll ahve to pass, best of luck though!!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4