Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Deer Hooves for Male Imps
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ErsatzLace Payment sent for Peryton. (I had gone to bed after my last post, lol. )
@ErsatzLace Payment sent for Peryton. (I had gone to bed after my last post, lol. )
@ErsatzLace

Is it possible to be on the list for Pure Peryton?
@ErsatzLace

Is it possible to be on the list for Pure Peryton?
@ErsatzLace

Do I send payment?
@ErsatzLace

Do I send payment?
@FrigidFable
Yes to both! I've added you on so go ahead and send payment (1000 gems). c:
@FrigidFable
Yes to both! I've added you on so go ahead and send payment (1000 gems). c:
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@snowpea @Maye @Handsome @Lupen @Chrestomanci @Jayara @Juni @FrigidFable So I've got some good news, and some bad news. Good news is, Pure Peryton is finally in! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13738424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137385/13738424_350.png[/img] [/url] [skin=11912][/center] Now the bad news.. Welp, you're likely wondering why the wait was so long? It's because I kept running into problems regarding the wing shadows, that is, the lightness of it. OTL After four resubmissions of me playing the 'how light can the shadows be while still passing' game, I must have tired whoever was running the accent queue. I finally got it approved, but it came back with another layer of shadows tacked on. I can't say I'm quite satisfied with the turnout, but considering how this whole thing went down, my hands are tied if this is the minimum shadow requirement for the skincent to be approved. Since the product came out quite different than what was advertised, please let me know if you'd like a refund. I don't have enough on hand to give a refund to everyone all at once if it comes down to it, but I will do my best to get you your gems back as soon as I can. If you're fine with the skincent as is, that's great! Let me know, and I will send over your copy ASAP!
@snowpea @Maye @Handsome @Lupen @Chrestomanci @Jayara @Juni @FrigidFable

So I've got some good news, and some bad news.

Good news is, Pure Peryton is finally in!

13738424_350.png

Now the bad news.. Welp, you're likely wondering why the wait was so long? It's because I kept running into problems regarding the wing shadows, that is, the lightness of it. OTL

After four resubmissions of me playing the 'how light can the shadows be while still passing' game, I must have tired whoever was running the accent queue. I finally got it approved, but it came back with another layer of shadows tacked on.

I can't say I'm quite satisfied with the turnout, but considering how this whole thing went down, my hands are tied if this is the minimum shadow requirement for the skincent to be approved.

Since the product came out quite different than what was advertised, please let me know if you'd like a refund. I don't have enough on hand to give a refund to everyone all at once if it comes down to it, but I will do my best to get you your gems back as soon as I can.

If you're fine with the skincent as is, that's great! Let me know, and I will send over your copy ASAP!
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ersatzlace

I'm sorry you had so much trouble submitting. Lately, quite a few of the artists I've been buying from have had issues submitting, whether it was false accusations of art theft, the accent being too "gorey", a speck going outside the lines, etc. Seems like they're really tightening restrictions...

ANYWAYS, while it's a shame that the shadows had to be darkened, it still looks great and I'd still love my copy ^^
@ersatzlace

I'm sorry you had so much trouble submitting. Lately, quite a few of the artists I've been buying from have had issues submitting, whether it was false accusations of art theft, the accent being too "gorey", a speck going outside the lines, etc. Seems like they're really tightening restrictions...

ANYWAYS, while it's a shame that the shadows had to be darkened, it still looks great and I'd still love my copy ^^
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
im still happy :)
im still happy :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@ErsatzLace I'm sorry that the submission process was such a hassle. I'm still happy with how it turned out, though. :)
@ErsatzLace I'm sorry that the submission process was such a hassle. I'm still happy with how it turned out, though. :)
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
@ersatzlace lots of accent artists seem to be having trouble lately, sorry it's happened to you too. Still looks great to me though
@ersatzlace lots of accent artists seem to be having trouble lately, sorry it's happened to you too. Still looks great to me though
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@ErsatzLace I'm glad you finally got it approved and I'm still happy with how it turned out :)
@ErsatzLace I'm glad you finally got it approved and I'm still happy with how it turned out :)
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11