Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Deer Hooves for Male Imps
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@ErsatzLace can I already reserve a slot for the feathery skincent? If not put me on the pinglist, please :)
@ErsatzLace can I already reserve a slot for the feathery skincent? If not put me on the pinglist, please :)
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Juni
Not doing reserves for that one right now, but I'll put you on the pinglist for it. :)
@Juni
Not doing reserves for that one right now, but I'll put you on the pinglist for it. :)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace please add me to the ping list for the skincent, it looks great :)
@ErsatzLace please add me to the ping list for the skincent, it looks great :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea
Done! :)
@snowpea
Done! :)
Oh my gosh, I love these so much. Could I reserve a spot for a Black and a Brown one?
Oh my gosh, I love these so much. Could I reserve a spot for a Black and a Brown one?
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/549d3ef0100e6022ac9873a1778bd2ac/tumblr_nph0fc1ecc1sevwwxo1_400.png[/img] Question: I'm assuming this is a full skin? Is the black from the belly (and horns) included in the skin or is the black from the dragon's natural coloring? It's hard to tell as both examples have black coloring (and my monitors are not that great).
tumblr_nph0fc1ecc1sevwwxo1_400.png
Question: I'm assuming this is a full skin? Is the black from the belly (and horns) included in the skin or is the black from the dragon's natural coloring? It's hard to tell as both examples have black coloring (and my monitors are not that great).
@Aegirscales @MissAmilee @Maye @Umbra @Doge I'll be submitting Deer Hooves Black so go ahead and send payment (550 gems) in! c: Maye: Btw, are you still interested in the Peach ver. of Deer Hooves? I've still got your copy in reserve. Doge: Sorry for the late response! Added you to the relevant lists! @Jayara Somewhat! I have to submit it as a skin because it covers more than 30% of the dragon's body. A good chunk of it is transparent still and was made to be put on a White/White/Black Underbelly Imperial. Ahh, I'll just show you the transparent version so you can see the affected areas. c: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/83c477ff8c9a326ca8b0a4f693523059/tumblr_nq1h32joWd1sevwwxo1_400.png[/img] (As you can see, the antlers are dark, there's some facial markings going on, white feet fur, wings are completely covered, and smatterings of feathers throughout the body)
@Aegirscales @MissAmilee @Maye @Umbra @Doge
I'll be submitting Deer Hooves Black so go ahead and send payment (550 gems) in! c:

Maye: Btw, are you still interested in the Peach ver. of Deer Hooves? I've still got your copy in reserve.

Doge: Sorry for the late response! Added you to the relevant lists!

@Jayara
Somewhat! I have to submit it as a skin because it covers more than 30% of the dragon's body. A good chunk of it is transparent still and was made to be put on a White/White/Black Underbelly Imperial. Ahh, I'll just show you the transparent version so you can see the affected areas. c:
tumblr_nq1h32joWd1sevwwxo1_400.png
(As you can see, the antlers are dark, there's some facial markings going on, white feet fur, wings are completely covered, and smatterings of feathers throughout the body)
@ErsatzLace Thank you for the explanation. That really helps! Please add me to the ping list.
@ErsatzLace Thank you for the explanation. That really helps! Please add me to the ping list.
Hi there! I don't have a dragon prepared at this time, but I'm definitely interested for the future if you could add me to the pinglist? Also, would you ever consider making deer accents for female imps as well, or only males? Thanks! @ersatzlace
Hi there! I don't have a dragon prepared at this time, but I'm definitely interested for the future if you could add me to the pinglist? Also, would you ever consider making deer accents for female imps as well, or only males? Thanks! @ersatzlace
@Whitetailmoon
No problem! Which pinglist were you interested in? Just he limited skin one? Or were you interested in one of the regular deer hooves?

Haha, if I could, I would do females. That'll have to wait however. It took me nearly a year of on and off adjustments to get the male deer hooves to look right, and that I could do only because the male had the easier pose to work with. ;u;

(One day...)
@Whitetailmoon
No problem! Which pinglist were you interested in? Just he limited skin one? Or were you interested in one of the regular deer hooves?

Haha, if I could, I would do females. That'll have to wait however. It took me nearly a year of on and off adjustments to get the male deer hooves to look right, and that I could do only because the male had the easier pose to work with. ;u;

(One day...)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11