Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Deer Hooves for Male Imps
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ersatzlace
I want it please.
C:
@ersatzlace
I want it please.
C:
@ErsatzLace

I'd still very much like the copy I paid for. It still looks great! :)
@ErsatzLace

I'd still very much like the copy I paid for. It still looks great! :)
@ErasatzLace I don't think it will be an issue, but it's for a friend's character dragon and not my own (I just offered to pay for it as they don't have the gems) so I'm double checking. Would you do a preview on this fella? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29229/2922840_350.png[/img]
@ErasatzLace
I don't think it will be an issue, but it's for a friend's character dragon and not my own (I just offered to pay for it as they don't have the gems) so I'm double checking. Would you do a preview on this fella?
2922840_350.png
@ErsatzLace i just want to tell you how cute i think these are!
@ErsatzLace i just want to tell you how cute i think these are!
@Jayara [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/020c445c94ad4cf184f237e9e8703933/tumblr_ns036mxs5I1sevwwxo1_400.png[/img] Here you go! @ClanVila Thank you! :'D
@Jayara
tumblr_ns036mxs5I1sevwwxo1_400.png
Here you go!

@ClanVila
Thank you! :'D
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace

Saw the deer accent in AH and they are absolutely amazing! Is it still printable? I'm happy to wait and grab a slot
@ErsatzLace

Saw the deer accent in AH and they are absolutely amazing! Is it still printable? I'm happy to wait and grab a slot
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee
Thanks! I do reprints of the 'My Deer' series on an interest basis (at least 5). If you'd rather not wait, I can also do a reprint provided an accent blueprint + 100 gem fee. c:
@lightenvee
Thanks! I do reprints of the 'My Deer' series on an interest basis (at least 5). If you'd rather not wait, I can also do a reprint provided an accent blueprint + 100 gem fee. c:
@ErsatzLace

I'm happy to wait. It's a cute accent.

And, Xmas is coming! Yay!
@ErsatzLace

I'm happy to wait. It's a cute accent.

And, Xmas is coming! Yay!
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@lightenvee
Which one in particular were you interested in?
@lightenvee
Which one in particular were you interested in?
@ErsatzLace

I saw the brown one on AH and it brought me here. So I'm happy to wait for a brown one :D
@ErsatzLace

I saw the brown one on AH and it brought me here. So I'm happy to wait for a brown one :D
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11