Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 683 684
@Ysdaar

I tried sending a message but it may have not went through?? Anyway was just wondering if you accept bogsneak eggs as partial payment? I'll happily pay the rest in gems.

I absolutely love the Fenriswolf skin. <3
@Ysdaar

I tried sending a message but it may have not went through?? Anyway was just wondering if you accept bogsneak eggs as partial payment? I'll happily pay the rest in gems.

I absolutely love the Fenriswolf skin. <3
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif
@Combaticons
Apologies, my scattered brain must've forgotten! ;_;'
I'm not too interested in eggs atm as I want to get back on my feet gem-wise, but I can hold a copy for you until you sold the eggs? They should sell pretty quick usually.
@Combaticons
Apologies, my scattered brain must've forgotten! ;_;'
I'm not too interested in eggs atm as I want to get back on my feet gem-wise, but I can hold a copy for you until you sold the eggs? They should sell pretty quick usually.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
No worries! And I'm happy to pay the full amount. Was just curious if unhatched eggs were being accepted or not.

Edit: Bought the one on AH so no need to send the skin my way. Your skins are amazing!
@Ysdaar
No worries! And I'm happy to pay the full amount. Was just curious if unhatched eggs were being accepted or not.

Edit: Bought the one on AH so no need to send the skin my way. Your skins are amazing!
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif
@Ysdaar Hello! I was wondering if [item=Skin: Kitsune] could be paid off in installments? I am very interested in purchasing a copy.
@Ysdaar

Hello! I was wondering if Skin: Kitsune could be paid off in installments? I am very interested in purchasing a copy.
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
They are all absolutely gorgeous and I would totally buy one but I don’t an Imperial
They are all absolutely gorgeous and I would totally buy one but I don’t an Imperial
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
Hi! I'm interested in Weigh Your Heart if they're in stock?
Hi! I'm interested in Weigh Your Heart if they're in stock?
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@Hraesvelgrr
Hello there, sorry for the late reply - it's currently out of stock, but I can submit a reprint if you are interested in buying a copy! :)

@KaitoWang
Apologies for the late reply - payment plans are nothing I do anymore I'm afraid, but how long would you need? I could set up a PA for a copy and if it doesn't take longer than, let's say, 2 weeks youcould buy the skin once you have the gems.

@ancientsecrets
Helloooo, Gold-dipped Wildling is finally back in stock! :)
@Hraesvelgrr
Hello there, sorry for the late reply - it's currently out of stock, but I can submit a reprint if you are interested in buying a copy! :)

@KaitoWang
Apologies for the late reply - payment plans are nothing I do anymore I'm afraid, but how long would you need? I could set up a PA for a copy and if it doesn't take longer than, let's say, 2 weeks youcould buy the skin once you have the gems.

@ancientsecrets
Helloooo, Gold-dipped Wildling is finally back in stock! :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar

I'm very interested!
@Ysdaar

I'm very interested!
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
@Hraesvelgrr
Then I'll submit another run - approvals have been a bit slow lately, so expect about a week of waiting time!
@Hraesvelgrr
Then I'll submit another run - approvals have been a bit slow lately, so expect about a week of waiting time!
I would love the "a hont of gold" skincent! also, how much for one of each of your "Yami no __" skins? are they available still?
I would love the "a hont of gold" skincent! also, how much for one of each of your "Yami no __" skins? are they available still?
ZiISKtO.png
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 683 684