Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 683 684
@Ysdaar I said I'd get back to you today, and now I'm three minutes late XD

If you would like to, I do not mind selling it back to you for the 700g price it was (the aforementioned accent).
@Ysdaar I said I'd get back to you today, and now I'm three minutes late XD

If you would like to, I do not mind selling it back to you for the 700g price it was (the aforementioned accent).
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
No problem at all, you can send me a PA any time :)
@kyrin18
No problem at all, you can send me a PA any time :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar Can I be put on the list for these if they are/will be available in the future?

Darkseer noct F (I assume this is only sold during ROR, if you have a list I am happy to be added!)
Demonic power wildclaw male
@Ysdaar Can I be put on the list for these if they are/will be available in the future?

Darkseer noct F (I assume this is only sold during ROR, if you have a list I am happy to be added!)
Demonic power wildclaw male
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
@Ysdaar Hello! Your work is absolutely amazing! May I buy a copy of Chosen One V2?
@Ysdaar Hello! Your work is absolutely amazing! May I buy a copy of Chosen One V2?
ut0py28.png
@Aazhie
Hello there! :)
I don't think I did a rerun of Darkseer this year, so I could submit one now if you want a copy.
Demonic power I actually have in stock right now!

@WritingisTHORapy
Hello and thank you so much for your kind words! :)
I currently only have V1 in stock I'm afraid - they take a while to sell, so I don't reprint them often anymore, especially since I have a few skin projects I need to get printed in the near future and not so many gems to submit them.
@Aazhie
Hello there! :)
I don't think I did a rerun of Darkseer this year, so I could submit one now if you want a copy.
Demonic power I actually have in stock right now!

@WritingisTHORapy
Hello and thank you so much for your kind words! :)
I currently only have V1 in stock I'm afraid - they take a while to sell, so I don't reprint them often anymore, especially since I have a few skin projects I need to get printed in the near future and not so many gems to submit them.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar Ok gotcha! I completely understand. I look forward to seeing what else you create!! (:
@Ysdaar Ok gotcha! I completely understand. I look forward to seeing what else you create!! (:
ut0py28.png
@Ysdaar
Not sure why but when I try to add myself to the general pinglist it throws up an error. Do you mind adding me manually?

I would like to be on the pinglist for the two gold-dipped imperial accents if possible as well? Couldn't see them on the pinglist but appear to be under unlimited section? If they are no longer available, no worries.
@Ysdaar
Not sure why but when I try to add myself to the general pinglist it throws up an error. Do you mind adding me manually?

I would like to be on the pinglist for the two gold-dipped imperial accents if possible as well? Couldn't see them on the pinglist but appear to be under unlimited section? If they are no longer available, no worries.
CK1QM1M.png95010033.png95364491.png95298430.png95579331.png45872.png
@Ysdaar nice! if they are both 700g I am totally interested :3 I don't mind being on a waitlist if you want to get more people on a list for Darkseer
@Ysdaar nice! if they are both 700g I am totally interested :3 I don't mind being on a waitlist if you want to get more people on a list for Darkseer
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
@ancientsecrets
I added you to the sheet - no idea why it gave an error!
I don't ahve specific pinglists anymore admittedly (just deleted the tabs since they are obsolete, should've done so a while ago). The accents are still being printed - Wildling just sold out today I'm afraid, so I'll have to submit a reprint first, but Gold-dipped Saint is still in stock! :) Just let me know how you wanna pay, or pick up a copy for gems on the AH! I'll ping you once I have the new copes of Gold-dipped Wildling.

@Aazhie
Demonic Power is a skincent, so that one is 900g I'm afraid! Waitlists I don't have anymore, so let me know if you want a copy of one or the other and once you want a copy of Dark Seer I'll get it printed for you :)
@ancientsecrets
I added you to the sheet - no idea why it gave an error!
I don't ahve specific pinglists anymore admittedly (just deleted the tabs since they are obsolete, should've done so a while ago). The accents are still being printed - Wildling just sold out today I'm afraid, so I'll have to submit a reprint first, but Gold-dipped Saint is still in stock! :) Just let me know how you wanna pay, or pick up a copy for gems on the AH! I'll ping you once I have the new copes of Gold-dipped Wildling.

@Aazhie
Demonic Power is a skincent, so that one is 900g I'm afraid! Waitlists I don't have anymore, so let me know if you want a copy of one or the other and once you want a copy of Dark Seer I'll get it printed for you :)
@Ysdaar
Thanks. Yeah it just didn't like me entering my name for some reason so thanks for adding me.

I should of check the auction house myself >.-.> I have picked up the Gold Dipped Saint from the auction house. And, yes please ping me when the Gold-dipped Wildling is back in stock. ^.-.^
@Ysdaar
Thanks. Yeah it just didn't like me entering my name for some reason so thanks for adding me.

I should of check the auction house myself >.-.> I have picked up the Gold Dipped Saint from the auction house. And, yes please ping me when the Gold-dipped Wildling is back in stock. ^.-.^
CK1QM1M.png95010033.png95364491.png95298430.png95579331.png45872.png
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 683 684