Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 683 684
@Fallani
I'm so sorry, I must've missed your ping! Are you still interested?

@toyota
Bloodmoon is back in stock if you are still interested! :)

@NoMercy
He is fantastic, I love the apparel! Never realized it goes so well with the skin! :O
@Fallani
I'm so sorry, I must've missed your ping! Are you still interested?

@toyota
Bloodmoon is back in stock if you are still interested! :)

@NoMercy
He is fantastic, I love the apparel! Never realized it goes so well with the skin! :O
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
I'm still interested! Thanks so much :)
@Ysdaar
I'm still interested! Thanks so much :)
DOfE8zN.png
@Ysdaar

Hi, I'll have to pass for now, but if there's still a copy available next week I might be able to pick it up. Thank you for the ping though!
@Ysdaar

Hi, I'll have to pass for now, but if there's still a copy available next week I might be able to pick it up. Thank you for the ping though!
@Ysdaar
Ooooh! Can I purchase 'A Hint of Gold'?
Also, is Fafnir or Heir of Sands still available? If not I would love to purchase King of Crows as well aha.
@Ysdaar
Ooooh! Can I purchase 'A Hint of Gold'?
Also, is Fafnir or Heir of Sands still available? If not I would love to purchase King of Crows as well aha.
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
60968331_wLIdYUcj3kOhS0o.png
@Otrovan
Hint of Gold is available, yes! :)
Should be in the AH if you wanna pick one up for gems (if not, let me know!)
Fafnir and Heir of Sands were VERY limited skins and therefore much more expensive - and not available anymore :'D
King of Crows sold out recently, but I can submit a reprint if you are interested! Just takes up to a week until I get the skins back.
@Otrovan
Hint of Gold is available, yes! :)
Should be in the AH if you wanna pick one up for gems (if not, let me know!)
Fafnir and Heir of Sands were VERY limited skins and therefore much more expensive - and not available anymore :'D
King of Crows sold out recently, but I can submit a reprint if you are interested! Just takes up to a week until I get the skins back.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
Aaah, well, guess I should've been quicker xD.
Please do ping me when King of Crows is back in stock :).

Also, I might be doing something wrong (I just woke up pfft), but I don't see it in the AH. Nevermind, found one today! :)
@Ysdaar
Aaah, well, guess I should've been quicker xD.
Please do ping me when King of Crows is back in stock :).

Also, I might be doing something wrong (I just woke up pfft), but I don't see it in the AH. Nevermind, found one today! :)
J7D1quC.png
HkZAJYc.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
60968331_wLIdYUcj3kOhS0o.png
[center][color=purple]I adore your accents, A Hint of Gold is perfect for my boi here :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24251139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242512/24251139_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I adore your accents, A Hint of Gold is perfect for my boi here :)

24251139_350.png
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Ysdaar heyo! I'm interested in these two on AH

but I was wondering if you're accepting pure treasure payment as alternative? or mixed only? I'm not buying right away but I was hoping I could save up just in case!
@Ysdaar heyo! I'm interested in these two on AH

but I was wondering if you're accepting pure treasure payment as alternative? or mixed only? I'm not buying right away but I was hoping I could save up just in case!
lST75aq.png
@Ysdaar
Hi, do you mind holding these two, Fenriswolf and kitsune? I know fenriswolf cost 900g need to know kitsune price so that I can pay you within 1 week if possible. Thank you!
@Ysdaar
Hi, do you mind holding these two, Fenriswolf and kitsune? I know fenriswolf cost 900g need to know kitsune price so that I can pay you within 1 week if possible. Thank you!
@Ysdaar hi! could i be added at the general pinglist? everything is gorgeous :o
@Ysdaar hi! could i be added at the general pinglist? everything is gorgeous :o
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
1 2 ... 624 625 626 627 628 ... 683 684