Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 625 626 627 628 629 ... 683 684
@Forsake
Gosh, he is so handsome! ;_; Thank you for sharing!

@sureputo
Sorry for the late reply!
I do take treasure-only payments to at 1:1300 currently!

@Shiroiokami
Hey there! :)
All skin(cent)s are 900g (if not a limited skin), so that includes Kitsune! I am afraid Fenriswolf is currently out of stock though - I can submit a reprint, but that'd take a while to get printed (about a week).
@Forsake
Gosh, he is so handsome! ;_; Thank you for sharing!

@sureputo
Sorry for the late reply!
I do take treasure-only payments to at 1:1300 currently!

@Shiroiokami
Hey there! :)
All skin(cent)s are 900g (if not a limited skin), so that includes Kitsune! I am afraid Fenriswolf is currently out of stock though - I can submit a reprint, but that'd take a while to get printed (about a week).
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@xxDoxxie
Thank you for the compliment, I added you to the pinglist! :)
@xxDoxxie
Thank you for the compliment, I added you to the pinglist! :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar Sweet! Can I ask you to hold Kitsune for me? I'll pay with pure treasure ready within 1 week if it's alright!
@Ysdaar Sweet! Can I ask you to hold Kitsune for me? I'll pay with pure treasure ready within 1 week if it's alright!
lST75aq.png
No worries! I can wait :3
No worries! I can wait :3
@Ysdaar hi there! The unlimited page means that I can order one at any time? Or do I have to be on a pinglist for x number of slots to fill?
I'd love a copy of Guard of the Dead! I want to pay mixed, 300g + 520kt (1300x400, hope I did that right) is this okay?
Thanks! And your shop is lovely I'm dying for these accents xD
@Ysdaar hi there! The unlimited page means that I can order one at any time? Or do I have to be on a pinglist for x number of slots to fill?
I'd love a copy of Guard of the Dead! I want to pay mixed, 300g + 520kt (1300x400, hope I did that right) is this okay?
Thanks! And your shop is lovely I'm dying for these accents xD
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@Ysdaar

I would love to get a copy of A Hint Of Gold! It looks like it's not up in the pinglist-- do you have any copies available for gems? Thank you!
@Ysdaar

I would love to get a copy of A Hint Of Gold! It looks like it's not up in the pinglist-- do you have any copies available for gems? Thank you!
YUDrFCG.png
@sureputo Yeah sure, no problem! :)

@Drizzlesong Hey there! :) Sorry for my late reply. Guard of the Dead is currently out of stock, I'll submit a reprint for you! (Just takes a week at max until I get it.) And mixed payment is totally fine of course!

@dragonpals I still have some copies, I'll send you a PA! :)
@sureputo Yeah sure, no problem! :)

@Drizzlesong Hey there! :) Sorry for my late reply. Guard of the Dead is currently out of stock, I'll submit a reprint for you! (Just takes a week at max until I get it.) And mixed payment is totally fine of course!

@dragonpals I still have some copies, I'll send you a PA! :)
Thank you!! Should I set up a cr now or when the accent is reprinted?
Thank you!! Should I set up a cr now or when the accent is reprinted?
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@Ysdaar Could I get a copy of Hint of Gold?? Thanks!
@Ysdaar Could I get a copy of Hint of Gold?? Thanks!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Ysdaar heya! I manage to get enough gems to buy Kitsune off AH! no need to keep note on my hold request ^^
@Ysdaar heya! I manage to get enough gems to buy Kitsune off AH! no need to keep note on my hold request ^^
lST75aq.png
1 2 ... 625 626 627 628 629 ... 683 684