Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | StarGarden Skins and Accents [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@StarGarden Okay. If I were able to get a 655g slot, that'd be fantastic, but in the meantime, you can sign me up for a regular slot, please. c:
@StarGarden Okay. If I were able to get a 655g slot, that'd be fantastic, but in the meantime, you can sign me up for a regular slot, please. c:
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie I'll do just that!
@ChristianCutie I'll do just that!
F2RkjuG.png
@StarGarden Great, thank you!
@StarGarden Great, thank you!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@StarGarden Did the submission for Sparklebow ever go through or did it get held up?
@StarGarden Did the submission for Sparklebow ever go through or did it get held up?
Dxe0yIQ.png
@GlazedMacGuffin I'm still waiting on payment from @alanapants and @PurpleWolf2016 , sorry for the wait!
@GlazedMacGuffin I'm still waiting on payment from @alanapants and @PurpleWolf2016 , sorry for the wait!
F2RkjuG.png
@StarGarden
Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't think it was happening anymore because a few people dropped out! I'm still in -- how much was it again?
@StarGarden
Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't think it was happening anymore because a few people dropped out! I'm still in -- how much was it again?
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@stargarden
I am still earning gems. I'm only at 275
@stargarden
I am still earning gems. I'm only at 275
@StarGarden The pinglist sheet confused me a little, so I'll just ask. is there any chance of a run being done for the accent Sparklebow G? It's gorgeous.
@StarGarden The pinglist sheet confused me a little, so I'll just ask. is there any chance of a run being done for the accent Sparklebow G? It's gorgeous.
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
bX96R21.png
pM8AKxR.png
cdqdRxL.png
MfWCEzN.png
UlFVeww.gif WNKiucd.png
7ewyNmz.png
Tra5J1M.png
Vs2WmBF.png
BT1N47G.png
r5dlFMW.png
@alanapants most people dropped out of the Mouth of the Volcano accent, because of me having to rise the price, nothing about Sparklebow C:
It's 450g (also taking mixed or treasure at 1:650 )

@PurpleWolf2016 no trouble!

@Mercendia Sorry it's confusing! I'll need to figure out a way to make it simpler. I'll add you to the list for that one!

ALSO; I am now going to announce a Hiatus.
I've been sick, and I'll be real busy for a while!
Since I've saved up, I'll be ordering ALL OF THE ACCENTS that currently have someone on the waitlist for them, before closing orders until further notice. So I'll have everything here soon, hopefully!
[EDIT]
By "accents that currently have someone on the waitlist for them" I mean people on the waitlist who have already paid for them! Just want to make sure I that doesn't confuse anyone.
@alanapants most people dropped out of the Mouth of the Volcano accent, because of me having to rise the price, nothing about Sparklebow C:
It's 450g (also taking mixed or treasure at 1:650 )

@PurpleWolf2016 no trouble!

@Mercendia Sorry it's confusing! I'll need to figure out a way to make it simpler. I'll add you to the list for that one!

ALSO; I am now going to announce a Hiatus.
I've been sick, and I'll be real busy for a while!
Since I've saved up, I'll be ordering ALL OF THE ACCENTS that currently have someone on the waitlist for them, before closing orders until further notice. So I'll have everything here soon, hopefully!
[EDIT]
By "accents that currently have someone on the waitlist for them" I mean people on the waitlist who have already paid for them! Just want to make sure I that doesn't confuse anyone.
F2RkjuG.png
@StarGarden Thank you! Sorry to hear you've been unwell :c
@StarGarden Thank you! Sorry to hear you've been unwell :c
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
bX96R21.png
pM8AKxR.png
cdqdRxL.png
MfWCEzN.png
UlFVeww.gif WNKiucd.png
7ewyNmz.png
Tra5J1M.png