Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Calico's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71
@Lome Thanks for the quick response!

I'm going to have to pass on Tangled Tundra, even though it's gorgeous. I never ended up with a female tundra and now my lair is too full to even consider it. (My kingdom for more lair space!)
@Lome Thanks for the quick response!

I'm going to have to pass on Tangled Tundra, even though it's gorgeous. I never ended up with a female tundra and now my lair is too full to even consider it. (My kingdom for more lair space!)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby but tundras are so fluffy!!

and yes, lair space is ever-elusive (I say, as I continue my ill-advised quest to remain a lesser lair forever)
@butcherbaby but tundras are so fluffy!!

and yes, lair space is ever-elusive (I say, as I continue my ill-advised quest to remain a lesser lair forever)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Lome I'm not a huge Tundra fan in general, but I have definitely seen some real beauties! I hope to eventually have at least one pair of every breed and they are the only one with no representatives at all in my lair.
Meandering Old Fart Antedots:There was once a gorgeous f Tundra (Teal Tiger,Black Freckle, Red Underbelly) in a raffle that I was just dying for; I was going to ask the winner if they'd be interested in selling but she got exalted before I could even PM them. I was SO sad, though I eventually found a male mirror in those colors and gened him up, it just wasn't the same T-T

Unfortunately my lair is fully maxed out after only 6 months onsite, I still have dergs I need mates for, and I need to keep a few spaces to hatch nests, lol! So no Tundras til they expand the expansions. I have to pass up pretty skins and accents for them all the time, and I hate doing that because I'm an addicted avid skin & accent collector.

I swear, next open enrollment period I'm going to persuade/bribe/force my husband to join so I can have a hatchery partner & someone to pawn off my fodder breeders on LOL.

@Lome I'm not a huge Tundra fan in general, but I have definitely seen some real beauties! I hope to eventually have at least one pair of every breed and they are the only one with no representatives at all in my lair.
Meandering Old Fart Antedots:There was once a gorgeous f Tundra (Teal Tiger,Black Freckle, Red Underbelly) in a raffle that I was just dying for; I was going to ask the winner if they'd be interested in selling but she got exalted before I could even PM them. I was SO sad, though I eventually found a male mirror in those colors and gened him up, it just wasn't the same T-T

Unfortunately my lair is fully maxed out after only 6 months onsite, I still have dergs I need mates for, and I need to keep a few spaces to hatch nests, lol! So no Tundras til they expand the expansions. I have to pass up pretty skins and accents for them all the time, and I hate doing that because I'm an addicted avid skin & accent collector.

I swear, next open enrollment period I'm going to persuade/bribe/force my husband to join so I can have a hatchery partner & someone to pawn off my fodder breeders on LOL.

Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@lome
Can I be on the pinglist for the Plague warpaint? Can I also request you make that accent in other species? I would like to see it in Imperial, tundra, or nocturn.
@lome
Can I be on the pinglist for the Plague warpaint? Can I also request you make that accent in other species? I would like to see it in Imperial, tundra, or nocturn.
@Hive adding you to the list!

@TheCalicoTabby an accent request! :D
@Hive adding you to the list!

@TheCalicoTabby an accent request! :D

buying art!
@Hive I've considered making more warpaint accents, but I'll likely create them for other flights before I recreate the plague one on different species. C:
Custom commissions are open though, so if you've got the gems or treasure to spare, you're welcome commission me to make more plague accents now. ^^
@Hive I've considered making more warpaint accents, but I'll likely create them for other flights before I recreate the plague one on different species. C:
Custom commissions are open though, so if you've got the gems or treasure to spare, you're welcome commission me to make more plague accents now. ^^
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@TheCalicoTabby

Could I be put on the list for Windsinger's Blessing. Also if you have a general pinglist going I would love to be put on that too :)
@TheCalicoTabby

Could I be put on the list for Windsinger's Blessing. Also if you have a general pinglist going I would love to be put on that too :)
ZVpCPil.png
@TheCalicoTabby Could you ping me if you add your saturnalia submission here?
@TheCalicoTabby Could you ping me if you add your saturnalia submission here?
66MHIIb.png
@lome Hey! Both the water accents I sent you are able to be sold now. C: Also, got some new people to be added to lists in the posts above mine!
@lome Hey! Both the water accents I sent you are able to be sold now. C: Also, got some new people to be added to lists in the posts above mine!
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@Nika @Prongsie @Aeonox @Angii @Hestmord @Mumtup @Niharike @Peisinoe @Primula @reliquiaen @rooty @scribblingface @Soupy @tendency @TerrorDerr @TheTazza @Wyverra @cutiepaws Hi all! Two submissions from the Wavecrest contest are now available for preorder, in addition to the other skins in the shop :) Seabelly: [img]http://i.imgur.com/GnS8aZr.png[/img] Eggkeeper: [img]http://i.imgur.com/OQxHjmy.png[/img]
@Nika
@Prongsie
@Aeonox
@Angii
@Hestmord
@Mumtup
@Niharike
@Peisinoe
@Primula
@reliquiaen
@rooty
@scribblingface
@Soupy
@tendency
@TerrorDerr
@TheTazza
@Wyverra
@cutiepaws

Hi all! Two submissions from the Wavecrest contest are now available for preorder, in addition to the other skins in the shop :)

Seabelly:
GnS8aZr.png

Eggkeeper:
OQxHjmy.png

buying art!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71