Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Calico's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@Oara ack, looks like it sold and I forgot to edit the post, sorry about that! I could add you to the preorder list if you like, though!
@Oara ack, looks like it sold and I forgot to edit the post, sorry about that! I could add you to the preorder list if you like, though!

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Yeah, that would be great. Thanks!
Yeah, that would be great. Thanks!
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Lome

Can you please let me know if Cali is ever reprinted? Thanks!
@Lome

Can you please let me know if Cali is ever reprinted? Thanks!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
Jinkx added! sorry for radio silence ._.
Jinkx added! sorry for radio silence ._.

buying art!
@Lome

I'd love to buy a copy of Singed if it's ever reprinted ^.^
@Lome

I'd love to buy a copy of Singed if it's ever reprinted ^.^
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina added you, thanks :)
@Tinytalkingtina added you, thanks :)

buying art!
@lome thunderwing is so cool, i love it ! and it looks like the 5 slots are filled rn so could i be added to the list for when 10 slots come up? (i hope i'm doing this right i'm sry i have never ordered an accent like this before @@;;;) tyyy
@lome thunderwing is so cool, i love it ! and it looks like the 5 slots are filled rn so could i be added to the list for when 10 slots come up? (i hope i'm doing this right i'm sry i have never ordered an accent like this before @@;;;) tyyy
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
@Narrenschiff added you, thanks!

I'll probably go through and take care of some of the preorder lists in a week or so when I'm less busy...
@Narrenschiff added you, thanks!

I'll probably go through and take care of some of the preorder lists in a week or so when I'm less busy...

buying art!
I was hoping to order a reprint of a custom skin you made, @lome? It's Accent: Phases of Venus and I've already PM'd Erisalia to get the okay.
I was hoping to order a reprint of a custom skin you made, @lome? It's Accent: Phases of Venus and I've already PM'd Erisalia to get the okay.
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TheoDemoine hi! Thanks for the interest. The skin was made by @TheCalicoTabby, and I'm not sure if she's still active (due to being so lazy about this thread x_x) but I'll give her a poke!
@TheoDemoine hi! Thanks for the interest. The skin was made by @TheCalicoTabby, and I'm not sure if she's still active (due to being so lazy about this thread x_x) but I'll give her a poke!

buying art!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71