Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Calico's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@lome @TheCalicoTabby I don't remember what I was down for on the old thread, but I'm still down for them. New prices are fine.
@lome @TheCalicoTabby I don't remember what I was down for on the old thread, but I'm still down for them. New prices are fine.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@scribblingface @Soupy @beckyh2112 recorded~
@scribblingface @Soupy @beckyh2112 recorded~

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome I'm still interested in Fishspine and Lightning Collector :)
@lome I'm still interested in Fishspine and Lightning Collector :)
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@AbysmalGrace got you down, thanks!
@AbysmalGrace got you down, thanks!

buying art!
@Lome
I'd like to be put on the preorder list for Shimmering Relic! I don't mind paying the five-order price. All my mirrors are going to be fighting over who gets the accent. :)
@Lome
I'd like to be put on the preorder list for Shimmering Relic! I don't mind paying the five-order price. All my mirrors are going to be fighting over who gets the accent. :)
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce got it! that just means you should order more copies
@BrightIce got it! that just means you should order more copies

buying art!
@TheCalicoTabby
@lome

I'm still interested in reserving a slot for Gardenkeeper if it gets to the 10-copy price. Please give me a ping if it does. Thanks! :D
@TheCalicoTabby
@lome

I'm still interested in reserving a slot for Gardenkeeper if it gets to the 10-copy price. Please give me a ping if it does. Thanks! :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Faileas gotcha, will do! :D
@Faileas gotcha, will do! :D

buying art!
@Lome @TheCalicoTabby

I know I had a reserve on Fishspine, which i definitely do still want. But it's been so long I have no idea what other skin/accent I might have had a reserve on, can you let me know?
@Lome @TheCalicoTabby

I know I had a reserve on Fishspine, which i definitely do still want. But it's been so long I have no idea what other skin/accent I might have had a reserve on, can you let me know?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby sounds good! looks like you were also down for Tangled Tundra, so let me know if you're still interested :D
@butcherbaby sounds good! looks like you were also down for Tangled Tundra, so let me know if you're still interested :D

buying art!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71