Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pokémon Accents [New: Pikachu Wildclaw]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@tigercule Thank you! I think I'd like to aim for a female tho (if you'd reserve one from the next batch for me, that'd be amazing)
@tigercule Thank you! I think I'd like to aim for a female tho (if you'd reserve one from the next batch for me, that'd be amazing)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Alestrius
Hey, sorry to bother! I was wondering when the next vaporeon babies would be ready? ;w; I'm still waiting for my female one with the full package!
@Alestrius
Hey, sorry to bother! I was wondering when the next vaporeon babies would be ready? ;w; I'm still waiting for my female one with the full package!
@Alestrius Hey! So it's been a while, and I was wondering if I could please get a refund? :c It doesn't seem there will be any new babies soon..? So I'd love my money back, please!
@Alestrius Hey! So it's been a while, and I was wondering if I could please get a refund? :c It doesn't seem there will be any new babies soon..? So I'd love my money back, please!
@karazi I was unaware that you had paid, or I would have refunded you early, sorry. D:

To explain the silence -- at the time of your last message I was trying to get everything together to surprise you with what I thought was a free baby + stuff for it. Unfortunately, things went downhill. I sent the Vaporeons to my sister to breed, but unfortunately she's proved to be uh.. unreliable and I'm having trouble getting babies OR the dragons. To top that all off, I had sent the accents to a friend to have her help me sell them since I was clearly not capable of it myself, and she got banned so I no longer have any of my 38 accent copies. I've sent a support ticket, and hopefully with any luck I'll be able to get them back, but sadly can't do anything about it until the admins get back to me. (Nor can I do much about the breeding pair.)

In the mean time, I'll send back your money + apology money, and please understand that if I had remembered that you'd paid, I would have refunded you ages ago instead of trying to silently surprise you. D:
@karazi I was unaware that you had paid, or I would have refunded you early, sorry. D:

To explain the silence -- at the time of your last message I was trying to get everything together to surprise you with what I thought was a free baby + stuff for it. Unfortunately, things went downhill. I sent the Vaporeons to my sister to breed, but unfortunately she's proved to be uh.. unreliable and I'm having trouble getting babies OR the dragons. To top that all off, I had sent the accents to a friend to have her help me sell them since I was clearly not capable of it myself, and she got banned so I no longer have any of my 38 accent copies. I've sent a support ticket, and hopefully with any luck I'll be able to get them back, but sadly can't do anything about it until the admins get back to me. (Nor can I do much about the breeding pair.)

In the mean time, I'll send back your money + apology money, and please understand that if I had remembered that you'd paid, I would have refunded you ages ago instead of trying to silently surprise you. D:
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Oh no!! I'm so, so sorry to hear that :c Don't worry, I'm not upset or angry or anything, and I completely understand! I'm terribly sorry that things seemed to go so awfully for you D:

You don't have to give me extra by any means! I'm happy with just getting the 550 back, especially because it was all out of your control! It sounds like you lost quite a bit from this, so I don't want you to lose anymore than you have already by giving me extra! Let me know and I'll send the 200g back over to you ;w;
@Alestrius

Oh no!! I'm so, so sorry to hear that :c Don't worry, I'm not upset or angry or anything, and I completely understand! I'm terribly sorry that things seemed to go so awfully for you D:

You don't have to give me extra by any means! I'm happy with just getting the 550 back, especially because it was all out of your control! It sounds like you lost quite a bit from this, so I don't want you to lose anymore than you have already by giving me extra! Let me know and I'll send the 200g back over to you ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7