Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pokémon Accents [New: Pikachu Wildclaw]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As cool as Pikachu looks, I'm not sold on wildclaws enough to grab one at this time, esp one that doesn't match my lair.
I'd be interested in a Umbreon or a Flareon if you made one in the future.
As cool as Pikachu looks, I'm not sold on wildclaws enough to grab one at this time, esp one that doesn't match my lair.
I'd be interested in a Umbreon or a Flareon if you made one in the future.
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
@tigercule Could I be on a pinglist if you do more pokemon accents? I would also love to see more eeveelutions :)
@tigercule Could I be on a pinglist if you do more pokemon accents? I would also love to see more eeveelutions :)
BxvER5I.pngoZuLvdb.pngBxvER5I.png
@tigercule i would love to see more dergs accents, so can i be on the ping list when u get accents done please
@tigercule i would love to see more dergs accents, so can i be on the ping list when u get accents done please
OSPTnJR.png
Do you do custom accents?
Do you do custom accents?
Excuses
So sorry about the communications delay, everyone. =_= RL has been absolutely awful with some traumatic times of my life that I had blocked out being dredged back to the surface, and I just haven't had the energy to do more than feed my dragons.

shop Maintenance Updates
Everyone who asked to be on any pinglist is now on it, and the specific requests have been logged.

@Pokemon I've mostly done customs for myself thus far, but if you PM me the details of your idea I can try to figure out if I could get it done or not, and if I could, provide a price quote based on complexity.

Accent/Dragon Progress Updates
I've PMed a water host about hosting the Vaporeons, so hopefully that should be happening soon.

I'm trying to do a Flareon accent, but I'm having trouble with a getting the concept to not be too close. @_@

I also have a very rough Arcanine draft, but that's by no means a guarantee that it will get done. (see: Flareon, which I'm pretty close to just giving up on..)
Excuses
So sorry about the communications delay, everyone. =_= RL has been absolutely awful with some traumatic times of my life that I had blocked out being dredged back to the surface, and I just haven't had the energy to do more than feed my dragons.

shop Maintenance Updates
Everyone who asked to be on any pinglist is now on it, and the specific requests have been logged.

@Pokemon I've mostly done customs for myself thus far, but if you PM me the details of your idea I can try to figure out if I could get it done or not, and if I could, provide a price quote based on complexity.

Accent/Dragon Progress Updates
I've PMed a water host about hosting the Vaporeons, so hopefully that should be happening soon.

I'm trying to do a Flareon accent, but I'm having trouble with a getting the concept to not be too close. @_@

I also have a very rough Arcanine draft, but that's by no means a guarantee that it will get done. (see: Flareon, which I'm pretty close to just giving up on..)
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Hi, can you add me to the pinglist for the full Vaporeon female package please?
Hi, can you add me to the pinglist for the full Vaporeon female package please?
@tigercule :ooo I don't have the lairspace, or funds right now, otherwise I'd defs order a Vaporeon babby. I love eeveelutions to bits. Could I be put on the ping list for future pokemon? Especially eeveelutions, though. ...oh, darn. I just realized that Nira (my firstgen mirror gal) is almost perfect for this. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11163256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111633/11163256_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I may need to order a Vaporeon accent for her when I have the funds available. And change my plans for her as well, because now I can't even think of breedchanging her. O_O
@tigercule :ooo

I don't have the lairspace, or funds right now, otherwise I'd defs order a Vaporeon babby. I love eeveelutions to bits. Could I be put on the ping list for future pokemon? Especially eeveelutions, though.

...oh, darn. I just realized that Nira (my firstgen mirror gal) is almost perfect for this.

11163256_350.png

I think I may need to order a Vaporeon accent for her when I have the funds available. And change my plans for her as well, because now I can't even think of breedchanging her. O_O
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@tigercule
Could you please add me to the future pokemon pinglist and for the full vaporeon package please? Thanks!
@tigercule
Could you please add me to the future pokemon pinglist and for the full vaporeon package please? Thanks!
@Tauros (paid in full, any) @CornCakes (female) @karazi @rooty @Cheester @Yoyce (treasure, male)

The babies have arrived! Three beautiful baby girls. Tauros, I'm sending yours plus the accent and frill since you've already paid. That leaves two baby girls, currently. :)

other news: note so self: I really have to fix up the layout of my first page at some point. why do I have an availability post anyway, and also I need to fix the pinglists to be more succint..
@Tauros (paid in full, any) @CornCakes (female) @karazi @rooty @Cheester @Yoyce (treasure, male)

The babies have arrived! Three beautiful baby girls. Tauros, I'm sending yours plus the accent and frill since you've already paid. That leaves two baby girls, currently. :)

other news: note so self: I really have to fix up the layout of my first page at some point. why do I have an availability post anyway, and also I need to fix the pinglists to be more succint..
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule i already got the skin and maybe the frill so far.
@tigercule i already got the skin and maybe the frill so far.
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7