Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pokémon Accents [New: Pikachu Wildclaw]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CornCakes
Ehe what for? It's alright! Sorry for all the complications ;__;
@CornCakes
Ehe what for? It's alright! Sorry for all the complications ;__;
@tigercule Ping me for future pokemon accents + pikachu reprints, please!
@tigercule Ping me for future pokemon accents + pikachu reprints, please!
@tigercule
Sorry to bother! I'd just like to specify that I've decided I'd like a female vaporeon baby when they're born! Thanks ;w;
@tigercule
Sorry to bother! I'd just like to specify that I've decided I'd like a female vaporeon baby when they're born! Thanks ;w;
Scumbag Vaporeons had a single baby. :( They'll be RTB in a week again though.

@Karazi You can have first dibs on it due to the debacle on the last one, but if you'd prefer a female as posted, I can try the next breeding. :3
Scumbag Vaporeons had a single baby. :( They'll be RTB in a week again though.

@Karazi You can have first dibs on it due to the debacle on the last one, but if you'd prefer a female as posted, I can try the next breeding. :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule I'm willing to wait for a female! Go ahead and sell the cutie! Thank you c:
@tigercule I'm willing to wait for a female! Go ahead and sell the cutie! Thank you c:
@tigercule if i could provide a blueprint, would you consider taking a commission for a male mirror jolteon accent?

either way, could you add me to the pinglist for other pokemon, please?
@tigercule if i could provide a blueprint, would you consider taking a commission for a male mirror jolteon accent?

either way, could you add me to the pinglist for other pokemon, please?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn My tablet is not currently working, unfortunately. I'll add that to my list of suggestions on the first page, but for the moment it's off the table. x_x;
@Noivurn My tablet is not currently working, unfortunately. I'll add that to my list of suggestions on the first page, but for the moment it's off the table. x_x;
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule Ahh, sorry about that! Thanks anyway~
@tigercule Ahh, sorry about that! Thanks anyway~
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Yoyce (male) @rooty

One male Vaporeon from their recent breedings available to the first person to claim him. Total price would be 500g for an accent alone, or 550g for the baby, the accent, and the Frill. :3
@Yoyce (male) @rooty

One male Vaporeon from their recent breedings available to the first person to claim him. Total price would be 500g for an accent alone, or 550g for the baby, the accent, and the Frill. :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule I'd love to buy him, but for treasure please if possible. I took a reserve for male with accent and item for treasure some time ago. ^^
@tigercule I'd love to buy him, but for treasure please if possible. I took a reserve for male with accent and item for treasure some time ago. ^^
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7