Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@Fallaryn I hope you still like it, I added a plastron ^^; (it's the belly thing)
@Fallaryn I hope you still like it, I added a plastron ^^; (it's the belly thing)
@TomSuke Yup, I still like it! ^_^
@TomSuke Yup, I still like it! ^_^
2OCJlQR.gifGZOKNVs.gif
tyDhWPE.gifzRAGJjG.gif
jvIhZ9l.gifbVK8CYw.gif
@GodricNorthman

Thanks so much! ='D I'm really glad you like it!
@GodricNorthman

Thanks so much! ='D I'm really glad you like it!
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
@Fallaryn Thanks so much, Its my first submission in a contest (I think so? lol)
@Fallaryn Thanks so much, Its my first submission in a contest (I think so? lol)
@Coolangel533

No problem! :D
@Coolangel533

No problem! :D
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@fatherpunk thank you i wasn't sure if anyone would like it!
@fatherpunk thank you i wasn't sure if anyone would like it!
DbPd1nP.png
Hello people! This will be my first time ever submitting something, so I have a question.

From the Submission Thread:
Quote:
Restrictions:

Entries must be your own creation (Submit your own art. No copyrighted characters). The use of texture is discouraged. Please do not watermark your contest submissions. Winning entries will become an official flight rising skin or accent, and may not be reused or reuploaded as a custom skin at a later date. Entries that are not selected will still be eligible for being uploaded by the user as a custom skin or accent.

I'm a bit confused as to what that means exactly; doesn't a lot of skins/accents have texture? (Dioptase, Stonebound, Ice Golem, to name a few).

Thank you in advance for any answers! ^_^
Hello people! This will be my first time ever submitting something, so I have a question.

From the Submission Thread:
Quote:
Restrictions:

Entries must be your own creation (Submit your own art. No copyrighted characters). The use of texture is discouraged. Please do not watermark your contest submissions. Winning entries will become an official flight rising skin or accent, and may not be reused or reuploaded as a custom skin at a later date. Entries that are not selected will still be eligible for being uploaded by the user as a custom skin or accent.

I'm a bit confused as to what that means exactly; doesn't a lot of skins/accents have texture? (Dioptase, Stonebound, Ice Golem, to name a few).

Thank you in advance for any answers! ^_^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@GodricNorthman @Fallaryn @Alaia @fatherpunk
thank you so much for the comments!

@Xythus from what I've personally understood, it's alright if you draw/render the textures yourself, but using a ready made texture is discouraged. For example just putting a ready made rock photo texture on top of the whole thing.
@GodricNorthman @Fallaryn @Alaia @fatherpunk
thank you so much for the comments!

@Xythus from what I've personally understood, it's alright if you draw/render the textures yourself, but using a ready made texture is discouraged. For example just putting a ready made rock photo texture on top of the whole thing.
@Lhuin

That makes sense, thanks much! :)
@Lhuin

That makes sense, thanks much! :)
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Faves so far:

@Nekomata I love love love the shiny little scales on wave skimmer :o so pretty

@arachnidsGrip fishtivites is super super cute!!!

@Monako can't wait to see this one when it's done!

@Lhuin both of your entries are so polished and shiny *u*

@njeekyo love love love all the colours

@mindsend already reblogged thses ones on tumblr, but they are fantastic! well done.

@Clarinetosaurus love the colours on your kelp accent

@Asmo absolutely gorgeous!!!

@CobaltCupcakes this looks so good? NICE JOB
Faves so far:

@Nekomata I love love love the shiny little scales on wave skimmer :o so pretty

@arachnidsGrip fishtivites is super super cute!!!

@Monako can't wait to see this one when it's done!

@Lhuin both of your entries are so polished and shiny *u*

@njeekyo love love love all the colours

@mindsend already reblogged thses ones on tumblr, but they are fantastic! well done.

@Clarinetosaurus love the colours on your kelp accent

@Asmo absolutely gorgeous!!!

@CobaltCupcakes this looks so good? NICE JOB
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51