Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@Brit

Thanks so much. <3 All the positive feedback from awesome people like you certainly has made my day/week so far!
@Brit

Thanks so much. <3 All the positive feedback from awesome people like you certainly has made my day/week so far!
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
@brit
Thank you a lot!
@brit
Thank you a lot!
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@brit
Thank you~
I was just looking at your entry, and it is such a cute idea!
@brit
Thank you~
I was just looking at your entry, and it is such a cute idea!
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@brit
Thank you! :)
@brit
Thank you! :)
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@Fallaryn @brit Thank you guys for the support! 8D I'm glad you guys like my accents! ♥
@Fallaryn @brit Thank you guys for the support! 8D I'm glad you guys like my accents! ♥
Recovering from strokes I had in 2017. Be careful about over working yourselves, you never know what biological conditions you have that may force you to take a LONG break.
Hey guys! I dunno if I can post WIP's her ehahah, but I really am excited with this one!!! GAH!! If it doesn't win I am totes making it win +^+ [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2029cd593fe2fdb9a5b005856841de45/tumblr_nm433mYL791u9ymyzo1_540.png[/img] I wanted to do something with ships and Vikings, and what better than a reanimated ship! I wanted to call this one Living Heritage or Wave's Blessing, but I wanted your guys's opinion on it so far :0
Hey guys!

I dunno if I can post WIP's her ehahah, but I really am excited with this one!!! GAH!! If it doesn't win I am totes making it win +^+

tumblr_nm433mYL791u9ymyzo1_540.png

I wanted to do something with ships and Vikings, and what better than a reanimated ship! I wanted to call this one Living Heritage or Wave's Blessing, but I wanted your guys's opinion on it so far :0
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
@brit Thank you! I actually just finished it.
@brit Thank you! I actually just finished it.
Hallooo I have a question though~

Call me excited, since it's officially gonna be my 1 year here in FR and Wavecrest was the first skin contest I entered...

Is it allowed for me to post a draft of my submission in the contest page and then will be later edited as the final skin/accent? Forgive me for the question ;u;
Hallooo I have a question though~

Call me excited, since it's officially gonna be my 1 year here in FR and Wavecrest was the first skin contest I entered...

Is it allowed for me to post a draft of my submission in the contest page and then will be later edited as the final skin/accent? Forgive me for the question ;u;
f908c3599f078716f84a80880552614d3294d766.png
tumblr_nmyk4lVvXv1s0dicwo1_r1_500.png
I have a question of an accent wins can you sell a custom of it if you edit it (like for example a different color or add to it like spikes or something?)
I have a question of an accent wins can you sell a custom of it if you edit it (like for example a different color or add to it like spikes or something?)
@Shanty

just wanted to let you know that accents aren't allowed to cover the eye of a dragon! otherwise your submission is really lovely!
@Shanty

just wanted to let you know that accents aren't allowed to cover the eye of a dragon! otherwise your submission is really lovely!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51