Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
IVE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE YEAR FOR THIS
IM SO READY
IVE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE YEAR FOR THIS
IM SO READY
@mindsend YES DO THE THING if they don't win here oh my gosh, but at the same I honestly hope at least one of them does win !
@mindsend YES DO THE THING if they don't win here oh my gosh, but at the same I honestly hope at least one of them does win !
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@biifurcatedCoder If one wins but the other doesn't, to keep things simple I'll keep the Hydrophiliac (water lover) title for the companion accent I publish separately since they're a pair, but if neither win I guess they might end up with the Nyaaars and Nyeeeghs because why not?
@biifurcatedCoder If one wins but the other doesn't, to keep things simple I'll keep the Hydrophiliac (water lover) title for the companion accent I publish separately since they're a pair, but if neither win I guess they might end up with the Nyaaars and Nyeeeghs because why not?
Recovering from strokes I had in 2017. Be careful about over working yourselves, you never know what biological conditions you have that may force you to take a LONG break.
Are we allowed to ask for suggestions/edits of our submitted contest accents from other users?
Are we allowed to ask for suggestions/edits of our submitted contest accents from other users?
@Nekomata If Wave Skimmer doesn't win and you end up printing it, could I get a ping please?
@Nekomata If Wave Skimmer doesn't win and you end up printing it, could I get a ping please?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I haven't drawn seriously in years, but I'm having a hard time resisting this contest ;~;

Does anyone know if there's a way to do this on a tablet (like a Samsung Tablet). I know you can get pens and drawing programs, but I'm doubtful if there's a program that would let you upload the template and then draw on top of it with layers? :/
I haven't drawn seriously in years, but I'm having a hard time resisting this contest ;~;

Does anyone know if there's a way to do this on a tablet (like a Samsung Tablet). I know you can get pens and drawing programs, but I'm doubtful if there's a program that would let you upload the template and then draw on top of it with layers? :/
Man so many beautiful skins and accents! I hope mine hold up well. I'm open to any suggestions if people have them!
Man so many beautiful skins and accents! I hope mine hold up well. I'm open to any suggestions if people have them!
mitchell_by_dragonmasterlynn-da9mut8.png
@Coolangel533

Hey buddy, I love your noc skin it's absolutely beautiful! I noticed something odd though, it might just be me? The edges seem to be very sharp, and I was wondering if you accidentally did not shrink it with a bicubic setting (for smoother gradients, if you're in photoshop)? I just wanted to let you know just in case!
@Coolangel533

Hey buddy, I love your noc skin it's absolutely beautiful! I noticed something odd though, it might just be me? The edges seem to be very sharp, and I was wondering if you accidentally did not shrink it with a bicubic setting (for smoother gradients, if you're in photoshop)? I just wanted to let you know just in case!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@Tigercule

Sure! I'll add ya to the ping list! Didn't expect anyone to like the skin! xD
@Tigercule

Sure! I'll add ya to the ping list! Didn't expect anyone to like the skin! xD
Accent Shop - Below accents in AH!
@Lhuin
Ohhhhh, I love your noc girl accent!

@ineffabird
Very nice! Since you are thinking of doing alternate versions maybe you could do an accent version with just the pearl strings?

@Xemni
Your Water Canopy looks great!
@Lhuin
Ohhhhh, I love your noc girl accent!

@ineffabird
Very nice! Since you are thinking of doing alternate versions maybe you could do an accent version with just the pearl strings?

@Xemni
Your Water Canopy looks great!
They/Them FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51