Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S & I accents - hiatus
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@ineffabird
Awesome! I'll send the materials asap then c:
@ineffabird
Awesome! I'll send the materials asap then c:
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@ineffabird may I please be added to the pinglist for Viper's Vestiments? It's the perfect accent for my imperial Kokabel so I'm willing to wait.
@ineffabird may I please be added to the pinglist for Viper's Vestiments? It's the perfect accent for my imperial Kokabel so I'm willing to wait.
@Sanskrit

Yes of course, I've got you added - really sorry for the delay in response btw, I was involved in an auction and your ping got lost in all the notifs. >.<
@Sanskrit

Yes of course, I've got you added - really sorry for the delay in response btw, I was involved in an auction and your ping got lost in all the notifs. >.<
@ineffabird - I am highly interested in a reprint of the Windsong Scholar accent for fem PC's. I have enough gems for the blueprint but am a little short on the extra for reprinting atm. I'm trying to sell some stuff now. Do you still do reprints.
@ineffabird - I am highly interested in a reprint of the Windsong Scholar accent for fem PC's. I have enough gems for the blueprint but am a little short on the extra for reprinting atm. I'm trying to sell some stuff now. Do you still do reprints.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@ineffabird so I just recently stumbled upon this shop and it is lovely in every single way! I have a question about the Windsong Scholar and if any of you perhaps still have a copy available? If not, I'd love to know the current situation on the reprint list! If it looks like a reprint could happen soon, I'd love to be added to it. If it looks like it could take some time, I can easily provide a blueprint and a fee to do it right away! :^)

Thankie!
@ineffabird so I just recently stumbled upon this shop and it is lovely in every single way! I have a question about the Windsong Scholar and if any of you perhaps still have a copy available? If not, I'd love to know the current situation on the reprint list! If it looks like a reprint could happen soon, I'd love to be added to it. If it looks like it could take some time, I can easily provide a blueprint and a fee to do it right away! :^)

Thankie!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

Oh, thank you for the compliment and for your interest! I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply, neither I nor symslip are very active these days. We do have one copy of Windsong Scholar left, so if you want to send a CR to me for our accent price 550 gems, I'll attach it and send it back.

I will sign on again tomorrow to check. :)
@Natron

Oh, thank you for the compliment and for your interest! I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply, neither I nor symslip are very active these days. We do have one copy of Windsong Scholar left, so if you want to send a CR to me for our accent price 550 gems, I'll attach it and send it back.

I will sign on again tomorrow to check. :)
@ineffabird OH MY GODS, thank you so much, that means the world to me! And no worries, I completely understand, I've been knees deep in...ocean water these past few days, I totally understand if you haven't been active, things happen!
@ineffabird OH MY GODS, thank you so much, that means the world to me! And no worries, I completely understand, I've been knees deep in...ocean water these past few days, I totally understand if you haven't been active, things happen!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49