Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S & I accents - hiatus
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@ineffabird
Excellent!
How soon do you require payment? I'll have to do a little gem flipping but I can get it to you whenever :3
@ineffabird
Excellent!
How soon do you require payment? I'll have to do a little gem flipping but I can get it to you whenever :3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@ineffabird Could I have a treasure slot for Char?
@ineffabird Could I have a treasure slot for Char?
l1rPSSX.png
@Akumisan
I've gone ahead and submitted the first round, so you can send payment whenever you'd like - "officially" I won't be asking for payment until either the list fills up or the accent comes back and I'm ready to distribute it. ^_^

@happyheame
Sure, I've got you down for a treasure slot in the second round.
@Akumisan
I've gone ahead and submitted the first round, so you can send payment whenever you'd like - "officially" I won't be asking for payment until either the list fills up or the accent comes back and I'm ready to distribute it. ^_^

@happyheame
Sure, I've got you down for a treasure slot in the second round.
@ineffabird
Awesome, thank you
I should have the gems to you by rollover tomorrow then
@ineffabird
Awesome, thank you
I should have the gems to you by rollover tomorrow then
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@Akumisan
Sounds good to me! Thanks.
@Akumisan
Sounds good to me! Thanks.
@Jaigalaar @Niharike @Envinyatar @KittyAoba @Akumisan @KitKatPurrpurr

Char has very quickly returned from being submitted - please send me your payment of 550 gems to receive your copy of the accent. :)
@Jaigalaar @Niharike @Envinyatar @KittyAoba @Akumisan @KitKatPurrpurr

Char has very quickly returned from being submitted - please send me your payment of 550 gems to receive your copy of the accent. :)
@ineffabird
1 slot for char please!
@ineffabird
1 slot for char please!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

If you'd like a gem copy, just go ahead and PM me payment - I've got a copy from this first run saved for you. :)
@Takora

If you'd like a gem copy, just go ahead and PM me payment - I've got a copy from this first run saved for you. :)
bump!
bump!
@ineffabird
Could I be put on Char (accent)'s second run, and be put on the interest check for that LOVELY skin version of Char?
@ineffabird
Could I be put on Char (accent)'s second run, and be put on the interest check for that LOVELY skin version of Char?
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49