Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Poison Accents- Reprinting in progress
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
@Poisonedpaper It appears that I've missed your previous ping. My apologies! I'll send payments over for Creeping Galaxy straight away.
@Poisonedpaper It appears that I've missed your previous ping. My apologies! I'll send payments over for Creeping Galaxy straight away.
@Poisonedpaper

Is the Creeping Galaxy a retired skin or is it open? Just wanted to clarify
@Poisonedpaper

Is the Creeping Galaxy a retired skin or is it open? Just wanted to clarify
@ Poisonedpaper
"whose order I could complete"
as in, our own personal order? Or all orders for one accent? Because if it's the first one I only ordered and already paid for Nature Druid, it also seems like you received it, but haven't sent it to me? I just want to make sure that everything is alright, I'm sorry for asking!

Thank you! :D
@ Poisonedpaper
"whose order I could complete"
as in, our own personal order? Or all orders for one accent? Because if it's the first one I only ordered and already paid for Nature Druid, it also seems like you received it, but haven't sent it to me? I just want to make sure that everything is alright, I'm sorry for asking!

Thank you! :D
natureh5.png
@NickelDragons It is open and I have a copy for you for 500g, if you'd like one!

@Fuurin Missed it in my spreadsheet - sending it over right away, apologies!
@NickelDragons It is open and I have a copy for you for 500g, if you'd like one!

@Fuurin Missed it in my spreadsheet - sending it over right away, apologies!
Mz9FfKs.png
is there a slot available for prismatic spiral and prismatic coatl F?
@Poisonedpaper
is there a slot available for prismatic spiral and prismatic coatl F?
@Poisonedpaper
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Poisonedpaper

I don't think I have enough to get it now.

Edit:

Could you put in on hold for me? I just need about 54 more gems to make it?
@Poisonedpaper

I don't think I have enough to get it now.

Edit:

Could you put in on hold for me? I just need about 54 more gems to make it?
@Syceris I have one copy of Prismatic Coatl F left over, and I don't think I have any Prismatic Spirals left - unless I submitted a 5-pack instead of a 2-pack (FR's confirmation messages contain frustratingly little information..). You'll be the first to know if I have extra copies!

@NickelDragons Holding Creeping Galaxy for you!

General update:
Received more accents! I've sent out all orders which I could fully complete, which means 55/90 accents have been sent. Yay!
All accents have been submitted except for Opulence, they should be ready soon :)
Some spare copies have gone up on the AH.
@Syceris I have one copy of Prismatic Coatl F left over, and I don't think I have any Prismatic Spirals left - unless I submitted a 5-pack instead of a 2-pack (FR's confirmation messages contain frustratingly little information..). You'll be the first to know if I have extra copies!

@NickelDragons Holding Creeping Galaxy for you!

General update:
Received more accents! I've sent out all orders which I could fully complete, which means 55/90 accents have been sent. Yay!
All accents have been submitted except for Opulence, they should be ready soon :)
Some spare copies have gone up on the AH.
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper
How much for Prismatic Coatl F? I will send it right over
@Poisonedpaper
How much for Prismatic Coatl F? I will send it right over
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris It would be 500g, please!
@Syceris It would be 500g, please!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

I have 500g now!
Do you want me to send a CR or will you?
@Poisonedpaper

I have 500g now!
Do you want me to send a CR or will you?
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150