Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stray Dogs: Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@kurokonoha

it's perfect on him! you can count me in! :D
@kurokonoha

it's perfect on him! you can count me in! :D
@aerisonus

Added!
@aerisonus

Added!
@KuroKonoha oh my god that shadowborne skin is so pretty but I'm so broke ;a;

I don't suppose you'd ever sell these for treasure anytime soon???
@KuroKonoha oh my god that shadowborne skin is so pretty but I'm so broke ;a;

I don't suppose you'd ever sell these for treasure anytime soon???
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@BonnieBug
I MIGHT have a single treasure slot (because it's not like I'm interested in a copy of my own skin (not really)). I'll put you on that treasure slot, if you like. I'll have to see what the treasure to gem conversion is like nowadays, to tell you an accurate price.
@BonnieBug
I MIGHT have a single treasure slot (because it's not like I'm interested in a copy of my own skin (not really)). I'll put you on that treasure slot, if you like. I'll have to see what the treasure to gem conversion is like nowadays, to tell you an accurate price.
@KuroKonoha sure! :D I'm not sure what the conversion rate is myself, but whatever you choose I'll be cool with! (I reaaally like that skin ahahhaha)
@KuroKonoha sure! :D I'm not sure what the conversion rate is myself, but whatever you choose I'll be cool with! (I reaaally like that skin ahahhaha)
@BonnieBug

So I just checked, and seems like the most sane price people are selling for is 1:600. Since I charge 300g for the skin, will 180k suffice? You don't have to pay at the moment, seeing as you and mombot are the only ones who want the skin at this time. (Business has been horribly slow since Trickmurk)
@BonnieBug

So I just checked, and seems like the most sane price people are selling for is 1:600. Since I charge 300g for the skin, will 180k suffice? You don't have to pay at the moment, seeing as you and mombot are the only ones who want the skin at this time. (Business has been horribly slow since Trickmurk)
@KuroKonoha yeah, that sounds good! :D hopefully business speeds up for you soon, this shop is really good c:
@KuroKonoha yeah, that sounds good! :D hopefully business speeds up for you soon, this shop is really good c:
@BonnieBug

Awwww, thank you very much > v <~♥
@BonnieBug

Awwww, thank you very much > v <~♥
@KuroKonoha you're very welcome! eue
@KuroKonoha you're very welcome! eue
@KuroKonoha

Could I get a Companion Snakes accent for the male coatl?? I'll send the payment after confirmation and stuff
@KuroKonoha

Could I get a Companion Snakes accent for the male coatl?? I'll send the payment after confirmation and stuff
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11