Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stray Dogs: Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ObiWanKenobi
They're actually preorders, really. ovo; I place people on the list, and then collect when the ping list is full, then ping the people who haven't paid me yet, and of course ping when I've sent in the order
@ObiWanKenobi
They're actually preorders, really. ovo; I place people on the list, and then collect when the ping list is full, then ping the people who haven't paid me yet, and of course ping when I've sent in the order
Wow! These are wonderful! Here's a friendly bump!
Wow! These are wonderful! Here's a friendly bump!
Don't forget to take a break!
@Dreamlight
Thank you very much!
@Dreamlight
Thank you very much!
Those are great! Will you be making any more soon?
Those are great! Will you be making any more soon?
@Doug07
Indeed I will be! Some bright, some dark, all that goodness! I'll even be making a couple accents for the Jamboree here in March!
@Doug07
Indeed I will be! Some bright, some dark, all that goodness! I'll even be making a couple accents for the Jamboree here in March!
Great! I hope I can get one! :)
Great! I hope I can get one! :)
@Doug07

Currently, I'm working on reworking my Gala accent (which was a huge mess all in its own), and working on a fem coatl skin called Dessicated Doll. If you like, I'll PM you the WIP of the skin! The accent's WIP is still in it's bare bones

I also have to remake Luminosity, because I derped and forgot to read the tutorial

Would you like to be added to the ping list for new releases?
@Doug07

Currently, I'm working on reworking my Gala accent (which was a huge mess all in its own), and working on a fem coatl skin called Dessicated Doll. If you like, I'll PM you the WIP of the skin! The accent's WIP is still in it's bare bones

I also have to remake Luminosity, because I derped and forgot to read the tutorial

Would you like to be added to the ping list for new releases?
Ok Sure :)
Ok Sure :)
Giving you a friendly shadow bump!
Giving you a friendly shadow bump!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby (my phone apparently doesn't want to spell your username without being offensive! *smacks touch screen keyboard*)

Thank you very much!

@Doug07
Consider yourself added!
@butcherbaby (my phone apparently doesn't want to spell your username without being offensive! *smacks touch screen keyboard*)

Thank you very much!

@Doug07
Consider yourself added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11