Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ruurin's] • hiatus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179
@Mumtup
Sure! I've added you! :)
@Mumtup
Sure! I've added you! :)
@Ruurin Heyo, can I be added to the 'ghost light' pinglist as well as your general pinglist? Thanks! C:
@Ruurin Heyo, can I be added to the 'ghost light' pinglist as well as your general pinglist? Thanks! C:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
Added you to both! Thanks so much for the interest! :D
@Clocks
Added you to both! Thanks so much for the interest! :D
@Ruurin Oops, I just noticed you had a general pinglist doc when I was checking back on this thread. Sorry about that! ^^;
@Ruurin Oops, I just noticed you had a general pinglist doc when I was checking back on this thread. Sorry about that! ^^;
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
Don't worry about it! I was no trouble at all to add you :)
@Clocks
Don't worry about it! I was no trouble at all to add you :)
[font=Century Gothic][color=#6D23A6][size=3]@Ruurin Lovely accents you have here! Could I see a preview of Witchy on this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8541788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85418/8541788_350.png[/img] [/url] [/size][/color][/font]
@Ruurin
Lovely accents you have here! Could I see a preview of Witchy on this dragon here?

8541788_350.png

wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Thank you! Here's your preview :)

11b_zpsvkmd4byk.png
@Lexreon
Thank you! Here's your preview :)

11b_zpsvkmd4byk.png
@Ruurin
Oh wow I love how that looks! Could I be put onto the pinglist, thanks!
@Ruurin
Oh wow I love how that looks! Could I be put onto the pinglist, thanks!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Sure! Did you mean the pre-order slot list? Someone else made the mistake of asking for a Witchy pinglist, so I'm just checking :')
@Lexreon
Sure! Did you mean the pre-order slot list? Someone else made the mistake of asking for a Witchy pinglist, so I'm just checking :')
@Ruurin
Ah yes, preorder list please. :)
@Ruurin
Ah yes, preorder list please. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 178 179