Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ruurin's] • hiatus
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179
bump
bump
bump
bump
@ruurin
I really need Vines for my AudreyII, could you put one on hold for me for maybe 2 weeks? I only have 60g right now.
@ruurin
I really need Vines for my AudreyII, could you put one on hold for me for maybe 2 weeks? I only have 60g right now.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp
Hello! Sorry for the delayed response. I have just one copy of Vines in stock right now - are you still interested?
@ElphabaThropp
Hello! Sorry for the delayed response. I have just one copy of Vines in stock right now - are you still interested?

Very. Let me tally up what money I have coming in and going out this next week or so to see if I can really afford it.
@ruurin

Very. Let me tally up what money I have coming in and going out this next week or so to see if I can really afford it.
@ruurin
@ElphabaThropp
Ok, let me know when you've worked it out :)
@ElphabaThropp
Ok, let me know when you've worked it out :)
@ruurin
It looks like I'm going to have to pass, I'll come back when I get money and see if you still have it!
@ruurin
It looks like I'm going to have to pass, I'll come back when I get money and see if you still have it!
@ElphabaThropp
Thanks for letting me know! :) I'll go ahead a put the copy back on the AH then
@ElphabaThropp
Thanks for letting me know! :) I'll go ahead a put the copy back on the AH then
@Ruurin Your accent so good on my dragon XD It's fantastic!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29337405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293375/29337405_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ruurin Your accent so good on my dragon XD It's fantastic!!

29337405_350.png

@Ruurin
I want a slot of Accent: Vines. Thank you~
@Ruurin
I want a slot of Accent: Vines. Thank you~
9c84935ca4a586dcs.jpg
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179