Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ruurin's] • hiatus
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 178 179
@Ruurin
One Glowing Stars Pink, please! :)

Oh, I forgot to add that I'm hoping to pay with treasure.
@Ruurin
One Glowing Stars Pink, please! :)

Oh, I forgot to add that I'm hoping to pay with treasure.
N5Fffyx.png
@Clocks
That copy on the AH is a leftover from the last print run. Leftover pre-order copies are put on the AH for 550g. Pre-orders are 500g. Think of it as a small incentive for people to help fund a print run as it's happening, rather than wait around for me to self-fund the rest of the blueprint fee and put copies up on the AH.

So unfortunately I can't make any exceptions and sell that copy for less. The rules have always been the same, and I've sold many leftover copies of accents for that slightly higher price, so it wouldn't be fair to those buyers. I hope that's understandable! Usually I would wait until that last copy of Cosmic Glitter sold before opening pre-orders, but I want to retire it with the others in the same time period.

If you would like to get a copy for the 500g price then feel free to add yourself to an order slot in the spreadsheet :)

@Noelblue
Added you to gem slots for all three, hope that's okay! :)

@Safikei
Added you to a treasure/mixed slot :)
@Clocks
That copy on the AH is a leftover from the last print run. Leftover pre-order copies are put on the AH for 550g. Pre-orders are 500g. Think of it as a small incentive for people to help fund a print run as it's happening, rather than wait around for me to self-fund the rest of the blueprint fee and put copies up on the AH.

So unfortunately I can't make any exceptions and sell that copy for less. The rules have always been the same, and I've sold many leftover copies of accents for that slightly higher price, so it wouldn't be fair to those buyers. I hope that's understandable! Usually I would wait until that last copy of Cosmic Glitter sold before opening pre-orders, but I want to retire it with the others in the same time period.

If you would like to get a copy for the 500g price then feel free to add yourself to an order slot in the spreadsheet :)

@Noelblue
Added you to gem slots for all three, hope that's okay! :)

@Safikei
Added you to a treasure/mixed slot :)
@Ruurin Sure, some shops do it a bit differently where they drop to shop price so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I put myself down for the next run. (:
@Ruurin Sure, some shops do it a bit differently where they drop to shop price so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I put myself down for the next run. (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Ruurin
Great! Thank you very much! :)
@Ruurin
Great! Thank you very much! :)
N5Fffyx.png
@Ruurin perfect, thank you!
@Ruurin perfect, thank you!
Commission+Victorians.png
@Ruurin
Could you be so sweet and maybe ping me, if you ever reprint the coatl cheesecake accent? :D That would be amazing :)
@Ruurin
Could you be so sweet and maybe ping me, if you ever reprint the coatl cheesecake accent? :D That would be amazing :)
lightfull.png
@liantal
Sure! Added you to the reprint interest list. I'll ping you if I ever reprint Cheesecake :)
@liantal
Sure! Added you to the reprint interest list. I'll ping you if I ever reprint Cheesecake :)
@Ruurin thank you, I'm psyched.
@Ruurin thank you, I'm psyched.
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
@Ruurin

Put myself down for Dreamy! Thanks so much!
@Ruurin

Put myself down for Dreamy! Thanks so much!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Ruurin I've put myself down on the self slot thing for Sun Mage and Crystal Shards(white) for treasure/gems. I hope I did the right thing? Your accents are all gorgeous, if only I had money I'd buy them all, ha ha!

Edit because I can't spell
@Ruurin I've put myself down on the self slot thing for Sun Mage and Crystal Shards(white) for treasure/gems. I hope I did the right thing? Your accents are all gorgeous, if only I had money I'd buy them all, ha ha!

Edit because I can't spell
J2EUN3B.png

LqE6M5q.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 178 179