Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Ruurin's] • hiatus
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 178 179
@Ruurin GASPS may I get in one pre-order each of the second run of Sakura and Violet Lace please?
@Ruurin GASPS may I get in one pre-order each of the second run of Sakura and Violet Lace please?
tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
@Manga
Added, thanks!
@Manga
Added, thanks!
@Ruurin
I sent gem now!
@Ruurin
I sent gem now!
-bump-
-bump-
@Ruurin I managed to get enough gems for your wonderful accents, I hope I'm not too late ;_; Can I get a slot for Sakura lace please?
@Ruurin I managed to get enough gems for your wonderful accents, I hope I'm not too late ;_; Can I get a slot for Sakura lace please?
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Murasaki
I've added you to a slot in the second run! :)
@Murasaki
I've added you to a slot in the second run! :)
@Ruurin

Sorry for the delay, but guess what? Your accent crystal shards won! 22 people took the survey, and it was decided that the accent: crystal shards would be added to the prize list for the Starfall event I'm helping with. ^.^

Do you still have the accent that I can buy? Or is there a waiting list I should be added to? I need the accent by the Starfall Celebration.

Thanks so much! ^.^
@Ruurin

Sorry for the delay, but guess what? Your accent crystal shards won! 22 people took the survey, and it was decided that the accent: crystal shards would be added to the prize list for the Starfall event I'm helping with. ^.^

Do you still have the accent that I can buy? Or is there a waiting list I should be added to? I need the accent by the Starfall Celebration.

Thanks so much! ^.^
@Kedia
Wow thanks so much! That's really exciting to hear! :D
I've still got the copy. If you send over 500 gems I'll send it over to you.
@Kedia
Wow thanks so much! That's really exciting to hear! :D
I've still got the copy. If you send over 500 gems I'll send it over to you.
@Ruurin

Thanks! Sending over the gems now! ^.^
@Ruurin

Thanks! Sending over the gems now! ^.^
@Ruurin

I've sent the gems! ^.^
@Ruurin

I've sent the gems! ^.^
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 178 179