Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Xen's Pride Accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@lizziecat the aro/ace and demi flags are the same apparently
@lizziecat the aro/ace and demi flags are the same apparently
ie02dhY.png
@lizziecat1279
@Xenoron I may or may not be making a Demisexual/Demiromantic and an Asexual/Aromantic breeding pairs for ace/aro & demi colored pride dragons. so far I have the Demi pair and I'm waiting to see if someone will sell a perfect colored male for the asexual/aromantic pair
@lizziecat1279
@Xenoron I may or may not be making a Demisexual/Demiromantic and an Asexual/Aromantic breeding pairs for ace/aro & demi colored pride dragons. so far I have the Demi pair and I'm waiting to see if someone will sell a perfect colored male for the asexual/aromantic pair
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
I would love these if the 'pride' was on the belly or there was more of it, tbh.
I would love these if the 'pride' was on the belly or there was more of it, tbh.
@Xenoron Only in color but after actually looking it up that's totally legit since you're only doing colors~
Maybe then you could include them in the title of the skin in your thread?

@Blackwingedmedic I just realized that I happen to love breeding monochromes/purples so if you're interested I could let you know if I happen to get an aro/ace dragon?
@Xenoron Only in color but after actually looking it up that's totally legit since you're only doing colors~
Maybe then you could include them in the title of the skin in your thread?

@Blackwingedmedic I just realized that I happen to love breeding monochromes/purples so if you're interested I could let you know if I happen to get an aro/ace dragon?
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@Toothless how badly do you want the accent?
@Toothless how badly do you want the accent?
ie02dhY.png
@Xenoron
I'm pretty excited for it, but not desperate. o3o Why do you ask? c:
@Xenoron
I'm pretty excited for it, but not desperate. o3o Why do you ask? c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless if no one else expresses interest, then a custom one will have to be ordered. you can advertise the shop if you want!
@Toothless if no one else expresses interest, then a custom one will have to be ordered. you can advertise the shop if you want!
ie02dhY.png
@Xenoron
I'll make a post about it on my tumblr. 8D Not sure if I can afford the custom price unfortunately ;;

edit: boop!
@Xenoron
I'll make a post about it on my tumblr. 8D Not sure if I can afford the custom price unfortunately ;;

edit: boop!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Edit- Updated thread to say demi flag is same as ace
Edit- Updated thread to say demi flag is same as ace
ie02dhY.png
!
!
ie02dhY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6