Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 408 409
Nabbed copies of all three, they're BEAUTIFUL! <3<3
Nabbed copies of all three, they're BEAUTIFUL! <3<3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky
Gaah, I'm honored you like them! :DDD
@Trickilicky
Gaah, I'm honored you like them! :DDD
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
woah.. those are gorgeous
woah.. those are gorgeous
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@BotanyBlack
Thank you <333
@BotanyBlack
Thank you <333
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Nabbed one! Very pretty and works super well for one of my boys! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37415054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/374151/37415054_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Drytil

Nabbed one! Very pretty and works super well for one of my boys!
37415054_350.png
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule
What a gorgeous boy! :DDD
@wrecknrule
What a gorgeous boy! :DDD
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
With these being unlimited, do you plan on reprints in the future? I'm trying to decide between two of them, and I'm extremely tempted to buy both, but I'm unsure on being able to afford two of them right now.
@Drytil
With these being unlimited, do you plan on reprints in the future? I'm trying to decide between two of them, and I'm extremely tempted to buy both, but I'm unsure on being able to afford two of them right now.
@Turnaboutkid
They will be available for reprint if there's enough interest. So yes, they will definitely be available in the future <3
@Turnaboutkid
They will be available for reprint if there's enough interest. So yes, they will definitely be available in the future <3
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
Looks like I took too long thinking about it and missed Joyful Celebration being in stock, so could you possibly put me down for a treasure slot for it, if you reprint it?
@Drytil
Looks like I took too long thinking about it and missed Joyful Celebration being in stock, so could you possibly put me down for a treasure slot for it, if you reprint it?
@Drytil: I have the 800 kT for Dreadful Duality. Should I send a CR?
@Drytil: I have the 800 kT for Dreadful Duality. Should I send a CR?
IGfzYju.png
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 408 409