Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- Reprints
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 411 412
@JackSpicer
There're a few copies left on the ah. I've removed one in case you'd rather buy it for treasure or mixed payment! :)
@JackSpicer
There're a few copies left on the ah. I've removed one in case you'd rather buy it for treasure or mixed payment! :)
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Is your g:t ratio still 1:800 ("may change to 1:900 in May")? If you take mixed payments, 200kT + 550g would amount to the equal of the 800g with that conversion rate - is that okay? (I want to check your conversion rate before setting up a CR just in case.)

Edit: Adding in that I'm talking about Excessum Svart, as mentioned in my last post, for the sake of clarity. Tack så mycket. c:
@Drytil Is your g:t ratio still 1:800 ("may change to 1:900 in May")? If you take mixed payments, 200kT + 550g would amount to the equal of the 800g with that conversion rate - is that okay? (I want to check your conversion rate before setting up a CR just in case.)

Edit: Adding in that I'm talking about Excessum Svart, as mentioned in my last post, for the sake of clarity. Tack så mycket. c:
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@JackSpicer
1:800 ratio is still in affect! :)

Yup, it's absolutely okay!
@JackSpicer
1:800 ratio is still in affect! :)

Yup, it's absolutely okay!
q3ANGnc.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13071727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130718/13071727_350.png[/img] [/url] And a free bump, because this skincent is neat. :)

13071727_350.png

And a free bump, because this skincent is neat. :)
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@drytil
I'd love to be added to the general ping list at your convenience.
@drytil
I'd love to be added to the general ping list at your convenience.
ouroborus_sig1_Earth_small.png
@Allochthon
You've been added!
@Allochthon
You've been added!
q3ANGnc.png
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Celine @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai

Flaming Decor has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

500g / 400kt

@Safaris @Growltiger @Illumine @Moonwater
You may now get your copy of Flaming Decor through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Cardinal Argent has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 640kt

@Thedas @ZELestial @Ragnarok42
You may now get your copy of Cardinal Argent through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Exterior has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 640kt

@Shian @AERED @wrecknrule
You may now get your copy of Exterior through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
@Xarina @Vovina @Blazikenite @Tangaroa @JD1620 @Faustien @muff @Stenvela @Rush @kuhaku @Curio @Clairvoyant @Astarothius @Midulin @Dalison @Dauphine76 @Adirael @Desolation @Uniquex @cybernetic @Xairathan @Jinkx @Exeidur @JackalSmiler @arian @Skritnaja @infinitelyy @angsthound @Sadistic @xxace @Grune @hat17 @haxure @Xythnia @Atlasia @MortimerMironov @IamQ @Celine @Vely @Safaris @Turnaboutkid @Cuddleh @Zephyr23 @yumehisakawa @Kalistys @RubyOfFire @Starisia @ancelstierre @RowanofRohan @Elunai

Flaming Decor has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

500g / 400kt

@Safaris @Growltiger @Illumine @Moonwater
You may now get your copy of Flaming Decor through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Cardinal Argent has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 640kt

@Thedas @ZELestial @Ragnarok42
You may now get your copy of Cardinal Argent through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~

Exterior has been reprinted and is available at the AH!

800g / 640kt

@Shian @AERED @wrecknrule
You may now get your copy of Exterior through a private auction for gems. If you'd rather pay in treasure or mixed payment you may instead send a 2-way crossroad (or alternative Private Message) and I'll send over your reserved copy. If you would like to cancel your reserved slot or grab a copy from the regular AH, please let me know! :) The reserved copy will be held for a week. If you need more time just give me a heads-up~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Ooooh, can you put me on the lists for Aureate and Cardinal Aurulent? :3 I'm going to wind up with all of the colors for Aurulent, I swear lol
@Drytil

Ooooh, can you put me on the lists for Aureate and Cardinal Aurulent? :3 I'm going to wind up with all of the colors for Aurulent, I swear lol
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
Added <3
Gotta catch 'em all
@Cuddleh
Added <3
Gotta catch 'em all
q3ANGnc.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23830254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/238303/23830254_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Exterior made an already awesome dragon even more so! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into your skins and accents, @Drytil !

Exterior made an already awesome dragon even more so! Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into your skins and accents, @Drytil !
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 411 412